Female Condums

Might as well go bare if you use a female condom...ijs, so no thAnks pass the regular condoms to me please I care about my safety and health Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
You should really learn the facts before speculating on a subject that you clearly know nothing about.

Female condoms provide the same protection against STDs as regular condoms. Even more so, due to the protruding sheath... they help prevent direct genital contact on outer areas, unlike a male condom.

They are also more resistant to storage in extreme temperatures that can cause a breakdown in a male condom, are much less likely to break, and can also be used by those with latex allergies.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le.../female-condom
Ginger is the only provider I've seen that offers them. As an older guy with sensitivity issues under a cover, I found the female condom a much preferred alternative. If felt much more natural to me and as a guy with some girth at the base, it was really nice not being pinched there as a lot of male condoms do. I liked them a lot. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
And this may be my Number One reason to see Ginger the next time she is in town! Need to send her Chantix, though!
Might as well go bare if you use a female condom...ijs, so no thAnks pass the regular condoms to me please I care about my safety and health Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Here you go, this is what is needed sometime.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Fullbody.jpg (10.3 KB, 189 views)
Being almost like going bare is the point, isn't? Some users say they experience increased sensitivity, both males and females.

I have read that they are actually better for protection from STDs because they cover more contact area. I have also read that they can provide protection for DATY like dental dams. So if you care about your health and your safety, it may be a good idea to research them further.

I will try them when I have the opportunity.
Dental fans are a waste of time. Had one guy use it on me, never saw him again afterwards. Made me feel uncomfortable. He might as well just lick the outside of my jeans
Here you go, this is what is needed sometime. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I gave one of those to a friend who insisted on fucking a girl who I wouldn't walk within fifty feet of. As he approached, within twenty feet, her fumes started to disintegrated the full body condom. Exposed skin started to peel and get boils. The fire department sprayed her with encapsulating foam to contain the fumes to prevent further injury to others. Then they covered him in oil and salves before carting him off to the hospital. The point is that some folks just shouldn't fuck.
Here you go, this is what is needed sometime. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Now that's funny.
they feel like a fucking parachute with a highly uncomfortable ring inside. Plus it's a waste of good lube. No thanks, I'd rather not have sex if those were the only condoms around Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Ladies, you may need to practice inserting Female Condoms. Now that I am proficient in the insertion of FCs and also add a little extra lube to the inside of the FC (where the business end of the man goes), I will not ever, ever, ever use a male condom again. Female condoms feel so much better for both parties and they seem so much safer because they don't fall off or in or anything like that.

I mean, to each his own, of course. And please do what is best for you. But I'm perplexed by your reactions.

You should really learn the facts before speculating on a subject that you clearly know nothing about.

Female condoms provide the same protection against STDs as regular condoms. Even more so, due to the protruding sheath... they help prevent direct genital contact on outer areas, unlike a male condom.

They are also more resistant to storage in extreme temperatures that can cause a breakdown in a male condom, are much less likely to break, and can also be used by those with latex allergies.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le.../female-condom Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Word, Ginger Doll. Female condoms are everything!
...Word, Ginger Doll. Female condoms are everything! Originally Posted by ToriValentine
Thanks, Tori! They really are the best, aren't they?

By the way, I love your look. You're absolutely stunning!
I highly doubt I would ever accept female condoms. And I stand by what I said: if I had to choose between these baby bottle liners and working in a bar...id pick the bar. At least I get to have a free "shift drink" and not have to force uncomfortable plastic tubes up my snatch

Everything stated is strictly opinion based. Some like it, some don't. I'm on the NOT FOR ME side
Are female condoms BPA free? Just asking...
.... up my snatch Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
lol! Surprisingly, this is the first time I've seen the word "snatch" on this site. I would think it would used frequently.
LOL
lol! Surprisingly, this is the first time I've seen the word "snatch" on this site. I would think it would used frequently.
LOL Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
I like using colorful words
Very funny video about a few apprehensive women trying FC for the first time... Made me think of you, Danielle.

https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedHea...8725168180098/
"I know we're in the mood and you want to go down on me in the middle of our little adventure, but I spent 10 minutes shoving this baby bottle liner inside my snatch so unless you want to wait another 10 minutes for me to put it back in so we can finish our date, I suggest we skip DATY. Oh and please leave this out of the review...THANKS BUNCHES!"