Lost and Found

Unlike my workplace smart phone, my hobby phone is an ancient "vanilla" phone that no young person would want be caught using one, but I am so glad to be able to recover it:

I once left a duo with Erica Hall and Hanna wearing Ericas panties. Ah, memories!
I did have one occasion in which I left something on purpose after a session - at the request of the provider. Nikki of Rochester (the retired lady from England of Italian descent) wanted my A-shirt as a souvenir.

you gave up a Alvin the chipmunk shirt. dam!
here is the spinner that i left watch with

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ail-18/7910984

mmmmmm now I wonder if I got my watch and not lostforkate's watch. No problem you can have mine.

I left mine at Kate's. If you lost yours there. Where do ya want me to start looking for another watch. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ahhhhh errrrr no, I ant going to look for your watch there.

on a side ♫ I got my watch. yup fucking batteries. I need to get my auto winder watch fixed.
Just want you all to note that I heard that Timex is going out of business. Have you noticed that cell phones are the new wrist watches? Wrist watches??????
but but but I rather the wrist watch. errrr just look at the wrist you have it on. rather than going for the cell.

errrr but fewer under 50 wear them. Under 30 never have a watch. not surprising darn it

hell you can even tell N, S, E, W with a watch. mmmm well many cells can do that also. But with the watch, at no extra app charge.
my fucking wrist watch doesn't cost 60 bucks a month for a data plan, it is really pretty damn convenient, i feel better now, i still can't psychologically cough up the dough for a fancy ass phone that will be fucking obsolete in two years, then you have to buy another so it can tell you when it fucking raining outside, did you know i can read a fucking map, and bty, that gps my wife has talks too damn much, and know i have two people nagging me in the car, INTERNAL ROAD RAGE, i already know i am going before i leave.... i like being anonymous LOL, don't take me too seriously
  • Tiger
  • 06-04-2012, 06:51 PM
my fucking wrist watch doesn't cost 60 bucks a month for a data plan, it is really pretty damn convenient, i feel better now, i still can't psychologically cough up the dough for a fancy ass phone that will be fucking obsolete in two years, then you have to buy another so it can tell you when it fucking raining outside, did you know i can read a fucking map, and bty, that gps my wife has talks too damn much, and know i have two people nagging me in the car, INTERNAL ROAD RAGE, i already know i am going before i leave.... i like being anonymous LOL, don't take me too seriously Originally Posted by lostforkate

Ya don't fuckin' say!
here is the spinner that i left watch with

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ail-18/7910984 Originally Posted by lostforkate
did u review her? i wanted to see her didnt trust the pics.
let me know
Secret hooker phones...y'all thought this shit thru homies!
its been a bit of time, and I will review in the next day or two, and back-date as I did post a link, and should review

did u review her? i wanted to see her didnt trust the pics.
let me know Originally Posted by bjwstw