If *I* were an Austin Moderator for a day, I would...

If I were a mod, I think I'd just put a gun to my head and end the misery a few minutes after I got the appointment.. this is supposed to be fun..
It's a middle button. My jersey is retired until April. SIGH. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
here's one for the World Series.

If I were a mod (which you couldn't force me to be) I'quit, poor pay.
Attached Images File Type: jpg royalb.JPG (35.9 KB, 141 views)
I would give every guy who posted that day, premium access for life (just not in the requests forum).
And make top billing ad banners for the ladies who contributed more than just a advertisement that day.
I would Un-ban Humpty and RockerRick/DieHard for life....and watch mayhem ensue. After 8 hours I would send a frantic email to Sixx and ask him to re-ban them.

I'm also down for the(rumored) free strange. I would try to get a provider to seduce my wife. This doesn't have anything to do with being a mod really...what do those guys do? I guess I would do the same thing they do and go to my normal job and hope nothing on the boards required a whole lot of attention after work.
here's one for the World Series.

If I were a mod (which you couldn't force me to be) I'quit, poor pay. Originally Posted by RandB fan
I believe I fill out my jersey better, but whatev.
most of you don't realize Mod's can't do certain things the way you might want them to.

hmmm......well...... I would go read everything in the system where people complained about me..... all the RTMs and the area the Ladies share with MODs for private communication......

that would take more than a day probably so I would probably get someone to write a scrip and capture it so I could read it after my day was up.....

Then I would start giving points to Still Looking for every little thing I could find..... till he pointed out on a ban.......

CAN mods see the IPs or do they have to request it from an ADMIN?.... IF they can actually acess that information themselves I would dump quite a few MODs IP's used and cros reference them to other handles first...... Always good to know who they have to pretend to be for those occasions they don't want to post as a MOD...

then I would cross reference to Providers to see which providers they let access their system.....
*crowd starts chanting* Whispers, Whispers...
;-)
I believe I fill out my jersey better, but whatev. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I am sure you do, showing cleavage is the last thing Walmart's ex CEO, David Glass would want on the Internet LOL

For what it is worth I have been both a Royals fan living there since before the team was formed, and a Cardinal's fan living in Florisant, and later in Jefferson County. so I was hoping your team would have beat the Giants so we could relive 1985 with the same results. I think I would be hard pressed to find anyone who should fill out a ball jersey like you do!
  • quzi
  • 10-17-2014, 07:51 PM
If I were a mod, I think I'd just put a gun to my head and end the misery Originally Posted by nuglet
and made sure my body hit the river on the way down off the bridge.
I would make a file of all the pictures of taint that were ever removed and forward them to Pyramider and tell him he can post them all he wants with no points.
I would make a file of all the pictures of taint that were ever removed and forward them to Pyramider and tell him he can post them all he wants with no points. Originally Posted by RandB fan
most of you don't realize Mod's can't do certain things the way you might want them to.

hmmm......well...... I would go read everything in the system where people complained about me..... all the RTMs and the area the Ladies share with MODs for private communication......

that would take more than a day probably so I would probably get someone to write a scrip and capture it so I could read it after my day was up.....

Then I would start giving points to Still Looking for every little thing I could find..... till he pointed out on a ban.......

CAN mods see the IPs or do they have to request it from an ADMIN?.... IF they can actually acess that information themselves I would dump quite a few MODs IP's used and cros reference them to other handles first...... Always good to know who they have to pretend to be for those occasions they don't want to post as a MOD...

then I would cross reference to Providers to see which providers they let access their system..... Originally Posted by Whispers
What I do?
Free ads for all the girls! Well, at least the friendly ones.
What I do? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Still working on it!

It's good......

Damn good......

But still a work in progress!

realize there is WAY more drama behind the scenes than the non-Mods really know...

there is some really fuked up shit that goes on around here that none of you see .. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Sad but true...boy was my innocence broken the day I became a mod back in the day..I was too innocent to know the things I knew back then..

Now on the other hand if I was mod for a day..I would be collecting on all this free lady love to a mod I've been hearing about....