Jeezeee is eccie ever going to be fun again?

Do you have suggestions on hosts who are off-shore and in a non US friendly countires??? Also, what are the costs? Originally Posted by FrickinFrog

I would look for servers in the Cayman Islands. They are technically a British territory, but they host for numerous people and companies who commit tax evasion in the USA.

You could also try Bermuda or Russia. Prostitution is perfectly legal in Russia, though pandering is not. I don't think the police ever go after brothels or madams unless they are just looking to shake them down. Too much corruption in Russia for the police to care about anything. And the government is pretty overt about harboring US enemies; just look how they handled Edward Snowden and Alexander Litvinenko.

I would start with those 3. If you don't find any luck there, most South American countries do not criminalize prostitution. As well as certain central American and European countries. Tryst host pretty openly out of Australia where prostitution is generally either legal or tolerated, though pandering is illegal is certain states.

As for the price, it depends on the bandwidth, features, and security protocols you want. For something simple, you might be able to get away with less than $50 per month. Though the server would not necessarily be highly reliable for that price. For something serious, you are probably looking at hundreds per month, if not more.
This place sure is boring now-a-days, pretty much useless... Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

awe shucks. That's because I haven't been posting in Dallas much, if at all.

I could be persuaded to come back....
Too much corruption in Russia for the police to care about anything. And the government is pretty overt about harboring US enemies; just look how they handled Edward Snowden and Alexander Litvinenko. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Thanks for making me smile, Pangolier. I love it when Americans comment about "corruption" somewhere else. If people in the US only knew what the rest of the world was saying about them. The irony is delicious.

PS: Please don't harbor any enemies of the US (unless they are Nazi scientists).
Thanks for making me smile, Pangolier. I love it when Americans comment about "corruption" somewhere else. If people in the US only knew what the rest of the world was saying about them. The irony is delicious.

PS: Please don't harbor any enemies of the US (unless they are Nazi scientists). Originally Posted by Cheburashka

Long time no see-- I hear your namesake is finally getting a feature film.
Long time no see-- I hear your namesake is finally getting a feature film. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Can a woman be any sexier than to be both beautiful and informed? Pravda about the film for 2022. I have been cast to play Cheburashka. George Clooney will be Krokodil Gena. And Hillary Clinton to play the evil Shapoklyak.

Gena will end the film singing "Goloboi Vagon" with Foo Fighters. You don't want to miss this one.
Can a woman be any sexier than to be both beautiful and informed? Pravda about the film for 2022. I have been cast to play Cheburashka. George Clooney will be Krokodil Gena. And Hillary Clinton to play the evil Shapoklyak.

Gena will end the film singing "Goloboi Vagon" with Foo Fighters. You don't want to miss this one. Originally Posted by Cheburashka

Such a miscast... I don't see Mila Kunis anywhere on that list!!

Lol-- my kids sitter when they were little was from Arkhangelsk. All of my kids still speak a small smattering of the language.
Its still worth checking in on every so often.
Just like taint photos.... you know, for Pyramider. He does have an affinity for that anatomical region.
Such a miscast... I don't see Mila Kunis anywhere on that list!!
Lol-- my kids sitter when they were little was from Arkhangelsk. All of my kids still speak a small smattering of the language. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I can't reveal any secrets. But there is a great scene where Cheb and Gena go to the Bolshoi to see a special ballet called "Dance of the Oligarchs". Mila is black-swanned surrounded by Khodorkovsky, Berezovsky, Gusinsky, Potanin, and a really good Navalny double.

PS: I've never been to Arkhangelsk. I always seem to head south from St Pete. Maybe I'll head east and check it out. Plus, I need to head northeast to Murmansk. Lots of old Soviet sub stuff there. I'm addicted to old Soviet stuff.

Grace, you are too damn sexy for words.