Within what age do you pefer to hobby?

LOL Sorry Sonya I meant 26!
I agree with a lot of what has been said here but it looks like the bell curve probably peaks somewhere in the late 20's from the guy's perspective. That's pretty-much what I anticipated.
Agree with Ammonite about the importance of attitude over age. That said, I find that my best experiences have tended to come with ladies over 35--with some spectacular experiences involving the younger crowd.
In men I love 35-60 Remember Maxwell Sheffield from the show "The Nanny?" He was so so sexy!
I say 30-40. I have a thing for mature women.
I prefer a woman 30 and up! Love to hear some of their conversations after they bring a smile to my face and happiness to my heart!
+1 on the mature women....voted 30-40 but really 30-40+
Wow the first time I am under Klassy KelliAnn, hopefully we can reenact this in person one day lol! Originally Posted by redrum

It would be my pleasure....

KKA
18-50 for me. No 2 women are the same. I love all listed age groups and have had the pleasure of experiencing each one. Only thing that does bother me is not being able to see certain providers because of their age preference. It makes me want to get old quicker.