Oscar Pistorius fouund not guilty. Murder charge is out.

• EZ.
  • 09-13-2014, 11:56 PM
Again, it's harder to train a woman than a good dog.
This faggot piece of shit got off, plain and simple.

Should be thrown in a pit of lions.

Should be thrown in a pit of lions. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Yup, just another piece of shit who got off with murder. Sad...
Good lawyers are worth the money.

Should be thrown in a pit of lions. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Oh my, I thought faggot is a gay man. Obviously he is not. He isn't off the hook yet. not premeditated murder, which was the easy part of the decision. Now the harder part, was it passion, fear, or overuse of force? I believe the evidence was fear and overuse of force. A shot at the high part of the door would be enough to scare the shit outa an intruder and there would have been a shout of surrender. Firing multiple shots at body level in th edoor, over kill. Pardon the pun. My bet- he gets 15 years, allowance for lesser based on behaviour while incarcerated.
Your argument for 15 years has no legs ....
Oh my, I thought faggot is a gay man. Obviously he is not. He isn't off the hook yet. not premeditated murder, which was the easy part of the decision. Now the harder part, was it passion, fear, or overuse of force? I believe the evidence was fear and overuse of force. A shot at the high part of the door would be enough to scare the shit outa an intruder and there would have been a shout of surrender. Firing multiple shots at body level in th edoor, over kill. Pardon the pun. My bet- he gets 15 years, allowance for lesser based on behaviour while incarcerated. Originally Posted by doug_dfw

I'm curious as to why you're speaking on the sexual orientation of a woman killer, one who was model hot and quite possibly having relationship issues with.

Then again, I'm not curious. Have at it.

Do you plan to wait for him?
Your argument for 15 years has no legs .... Originally Posted by pyramider
Hey, that was my joke. See post#11.
Just a variation ...