do you have a secret life?

I'm going to a psychiatrist

It's easy if you don't want your husband to cheat sex twice a week with at least 1 bj a week. If I got that I'd never have looked at another woman. Originally Posted by WombCrush
Don't you mean Psychologist?
Don't you mean Psychologist? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
No. Do you know the difference between the two? One can prescribe drugs and one can't.
Yes I do. Womb, you're lucky. I get sex from my wife twice a year, tops. And never a BJ. She gave me a BJ on our first date, so I thought it was on. As soon as she got the ring on her finger, it dried up. She would kill me, literally, if she found out I was seeing providers. I feel bad that she would have to spend life in prison because of my hobby.
Yes, my wife has snooped a few times and scratched the surface but never truly found out. I'm going to a psychiatrist who definitely doesn't agree with my lifestyle but in his attempt to validate my wife's claims of us having lots of sex and me just using that as an excuse I actually proved I'm right. I said we only have sex 1-2 times a month. My wife claims 2 times a week. So I marked on a calendar how often my wife and I have sex and Mark the attempts I make with her saying no. So far in a month and a half 3 times we've had sex with 4 No's. At this point the Dr. Thinks there's something wrong with my wife's sex drive and mine is closer to normal than he originally thought.

It's easy if you don't want your husband to cheat sex twice a week with at least 1 bj a week. If I got that I'd never have looked at another woman. Originally Posted by WombCrush

Preaaaaaaaaaccccccch

If u do ur job no one take it ........
all its interesting))
No. Do you know the difference between the two? One can prescribe drugs and one can't. Originally Posted by WombCrush
So ur taking medicine because ur wife doesn't want to have sex with u?
Please let us know the diagnosis code for that .
Wouldn't a Psychologist and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy be better?
Not to one up anyone, but I have been known to co-host online tent revivals, as well as, occasionally moonlighting as the audience fluffer by playing my Ukelele just before they introduce the guest speakers on Ted Talks....shhhhh