Picture ideas

More pics that show that you are a real person. The table pic w/ wine is good, but do you have any other interests?
Also, do you have a panda suit?
LOL cruzer... "redeem at any gay bar"? don't really want that in the pic I would think. Originally Posted by nuglet
It deemed appropriate due to her never giving that thing up for free and no man in his right mind is going into a gay bar looking for free coochie.
Masterbation pics!

IB
Fully nude is honestly kind of boring. Shows very little effort.

That's all I got for now.
Thanks guys and gals!! I have a few ideas for myself for sure!!
One other thing worth saying; I want to see providers' faces. Show us your beautiful eyes.
Lots of things could influence the photo. Lighting, location, what your wearing, what your doing, and attitude - light, fun, sexy, playful, serious, sultry, pleasured.
Two words: yoga pants
Two words:

Cheesecake factory
A sexy woman(provider) wearing a schoolgirl outfit having her midsection showing, wearing thigh high socks, sexy thong and bending down to touch her toes in front of me, showing me her peach. Then asking if I'm ready for dessert? Yummy....
  • bm5.5
  • 07-10-2016, 11:24 AM
feet.
Whenever I have a photoshoot coming up I usually ask a couple of my regulars what they like to get some ideas. The last photographer I used we decided to go with the flow and naturally let things flow and the shoot turned out great. It really depends on what you are comfortable wearing and feel the most sexiest in.
I like to see ladies in RW attire. Sexy lady at store starts my engine. My request is for lady to open door in RW clothes. Then we can take them off together.

Sam
I like to see ladies in RW attire. Sexy lady at store starts my engine. My request is for lady to open door in RW clothes. Then we can take them off together.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
+1
Hmmmm, thinking....