How Long Should I Wait for a Reply?

You should have contacted her right away instead of waiting for the game to end. If she responded quickly then you could have told her what time was going to work for you. You didn't have to tell her why you would have to wait a couple of hours or longer...Anyone who watches college football knows the games last a little longer than pro games due to all the commercial breaks which is about 4 hrs...I think most providers appreciate a 4 hr notice of appt than a 1 hour or less notification...You put your back to the wall, not her.
You should have contacted her right away instead of waiting for the game to end. If she responded quickly then you could have told her what time was going to work for you. You didn't have to tell her why you would have to wait a couple of hours or longer...Anyone who watches college football knows the games last a little longer than pro games due to all the commercial breaks which is about 4 hrs...I think most providers appreciate a 4 hr notice of appt than a 1 hour or less notification...You put your back to the wall, not her. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Exactly!
I've been waiting for 4 years to hear back from Laney Vonn.
I'm still patiently waiting....Laney?