Who wants to send me there panties ?

Id love to. Originally Posted by Jubilee.Jolie

AWESOME !

PM Me if your really interested in sending

OH yah your smoking HOT!!!
Or you can do what I’ve been doing. Buy a pair and have her wear them, once we get started, I rip them off her. They seem to be a little wetter too.
this is a great thread. Oh and Rain, are you ever going to fuck my ass? we have been dabbling back and forth about this for 3 years now?
PANTIES !

clean of course name your price and a picture for reference of the ass and pussy they were covering and I'm jacking to ?

Full back satin a plus Originally Posted by normalguy21
I’d love to send you my panties. I have about 50 pair of full back, many satin.
this is a great thread. Oh and Rain, are you ever going to fuck my ass? we have been dabbling back and forth about this for 3 years now? Originally Posted by cage196
Mmmm yes my naughty boy yes
Keep eye on my schedule. I would love to bend you over and have my way with you!!

Op ya having fun yet baby???
Mmmm yes my naughty boy yes
Keep eye on my schedule. I would love to bend you over and have my way with you!!

Op ya having fun yet baby??? Originally Posted by DallasRain

I have been so busy with work i have barley had time lately to even check emails let alone have any fun .

Could use a good couple of days off soon .
Personally I usually got to the local Victoria Secret pick out whatever number of pairs they have on sale at the time, usually 4 or 5. Then have the girl try them on for me in a little fashion show take some pictures and let her keep them as a gift. The two in my avatar are a perfect example.
Personally I usually got to the local Victoria Secret pick out whatever number of pairs they have on sale at the time, usually 4 or 5. Then have the girl try them on for me in a little fashion show take some pictures and let her keep them as a gift. The two in my avatar are a perfect example. Originally Posted by Chaco20

I have taken providers to shop for lingerie and panties before .

Good time
Sexy panty covered crotch .

Yum !
Message me
Message me Originally Posted by KeelyKink

Hey Baby -
Burr it's cold I could use some provider panties to warm up with.
  • Zena
  • 01-31-2019, 01:50 PM
My panties are EXPENSIVE!!!! IM NOT SURE if I want to mail him several new pair

Come take a pair OFF~!
OF ME IN
A SESSION~ SEXY!!!!!!!!

THAT SOUNDS LIKE MUCH

MORE FUN!!!!!

ALTHOUGH...I see the appeal if he wants women to mail him sexy ( worn ) panties ...and pay them...

I dunno....Every man is different!!

:* XOXO. Zena