Encounter: Tiffany at Flowers Spa is a cute spinner

Originally Posted by James469
Tiffany from Relax said she is in too much demand and rejects clients that are too difficult or tip too low.
Vigilant is correct! I have a lot of info on Tiffany like this review does and the other one as well plus a double too but I will stay silent for now till all this blows over and maybe just maybe, I’ll let it out in the future. Place safe and continue to bust them wide open my fellow mongers !
Vigilant is correct! I have a lot of info on Tiffany like this review does and the other one as well plus a double too but I will stay silent for now till all this blows over and maybe just maybe, I’ll let it out in the future. Place safe and continue to bust them wide open my fellow mongers !
Colony police will do nothing. Originally Posted by vigilant17

Originally Posted by amp2015
As a public service announcement, I recommend that if you like the massage services, then by all means be a patron of the business. But don't continue to publish over the top stories, there is enough material here in the past couple of weeks to write a novel.
Review is accurate

Loved her petite body and soft/sexy voice
For a sub-amp, I think Tiffany is pretty hot. She could be Thai Abby's little sister. She also has a very sweet and nice attitude. I think she's s pretty enough to be in a studio.
For a sub-amp, I think Tiffany is pretty hot. She could be Thai Abby's little sister. She also has a very sweet and nice attitude. I think she's s pretty enough to be in a studio. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
You are correct in that.
Showed up to this place the other day and two guys walked in back to back before i could get out of the truck 😂
For a sub-amp, I think Tiffany is pretty hot. She could be Thai Abby's little sister. She also has a very sweet and nice attitude. I think she's s pretty enough to be in a studio. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Stop! I get it for older guys she's a catch but cmon studio quality is a stretch. Guess depends on the studio ha!
Stop! I get it for older guys she's a catch but cmon studio quality is a stretch. Guess depends on the studio ha! Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Are you looking at Tiffany when you write this?
Are you looking at Tiffany when you write this?
Originally Posted by vigilant17
thinning hair up top and everything lol cmon guys quit it.