If you could change one thing on ECCIE, what would it be?!

I think all members should have to PAY and PLAY just like on P411 !

Would make things a lot more easier and also if they would allow posting an AD and then taking it down if you would like to post again within the same week.

I also believe that you should be able to see your own review Rest of the story just like on TER, but the other ladies shouldn't be able to read other ladies reviews.

Good one, Dallas... Love the thread, babe.

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams

Thanks hun and glad to see your back and still doing better than ever! Keep it up!

I like the reading other reviews part, definitely not far that we cant read what others have written about us, but everyone else can!

Also, having them pay like P411, might make them not act so crazy on here if they knew the consequences would be a disabled account with no refund. That might help make a stop for the over rude posters! Great ideas hun!
I would also make it harder for new providers to sign up like P411 does. I will take a reference off P411 first any day, than a reference on ECCIE.
Thank you, babe.

It actually feels good to be back in town for a few days, I believe a well needed break could only help progress one into being better than ever.

Yeah, I enjoy reading my TER reviews, it's like reading a sexy story created by me a a unique man of the evening.

Yeah, P411 is by far the best site out there and more active in many areas that ECCIE is not! Please don't get me twisted, I love ECCIE for the general info, reviews and such, also when I am bored I like to read up on things. Interesting!

Miss Dreams

Thanks hun and glad to see your back and still doing better than ever! Keep it up!

I like the reading other reviews part, definitely not far that we cant read what others have written about us, but everyone else can!

Also, having them pay like P411, might make them not act so crazy on here if they knew the consequences would be a disabled account with no refund. That might help make a stop for the over rude posters! Great ideas hun! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I would announce that ECCIE will be shutdown, to let all the shit settle, to let the guys/gals put some thought into how they have been crapping in their own sandbox. Let's see how we all feel when it comes back online, if ever. Do you think 30 days would be long enough, or should it be 60 days? Originally Posted by giteneny
Won't do any good when the offending parties have shown that multiple bans won't change their behavior. That only punishes the posters that are here to exchange info.

It's time to get real with these people and ban them for months or permanent when their pattern of behavior indicates they are only here to troll.
Ban the haters!!!!

Won't do any good when the offending parties have shown that multiple bans won't change their behavior. That only punishes the posters that are hear to exchange info.

It's time to get real with these people and ban them for months or permanent when their pattern of behavior indicates they are only here to troll. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Won't do any good when the offending parties have shown that multiple bans won't change their behavior. That only punishes the posters that are hear to exchange info.

It's time to get real with these people and ban them for months or permanent when their pattern of behavior indicates they are only here to troll. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
I say they get a warning, then a ban for 60 days, then after that if the drama still resides then permanently delete their account.

Which really would totally cease the problem since they will just come back with a different handle :/
Thank you, babe.

It actually feels good to be back in town for a few days, I believe a well needed break could only help progress one into being better than ever.

Yeah, I enjoy reading my TER reviews, it's like reading a sexy story created by me a a unique man of the evening.

Yeah, P411 is by far the best site out there and more active in many areas that ECCIE is not! Please don't get me twisted, I love ECCIE for the general info, reviews and such, also when I am bored I like to read up on things. Interesting!

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Yes, I LOVE p411 its so easy and straight to the point. But we also enjoy ECCIE as well, just not as much when there is constant Slick bashing and rude comments, it makes it not fun for everyone. And who wants to always watch what they say, just because we have a few trolls who "think" they are running something, but aint running shit but their dick lippers!!!
I say they get a warning, then a ban for 60 days, then after that if the drama still resides then permanently delete their account.

Which really would totally cease the problem since they will just come back with a different handle :/
Originally Posted by BabyDallass

He's been banned at least twice and always comes right back crying about everything is unfair here. Tell him to shut the fuck up or ban his ass for good.

I understand everyone wants to be fair, but considering the alternative is more people moving on, the greater good has to come into play at some point. What's he going to do? Sue? Just send him packing and fuck his feelings.
He's been banned at least twice and always comes right back crying about everything is unfair here. Fuck him and his nonsense. Ban his ass for good.

I understand everyone wants to be fair, but considering the alternative is more people moving on, the greater good has to come into play at some point. What's he going to do? Sue? Just send him packing and fuck his feelings. Originally Posted by Hogfan69

Oh so he plays the victim role after he plays the mean big bad bully? Not fair! And neither is having someone still on here that contributes nothing positive for the board. Who has shown that through their whole time on ECCIE. Pretty understandable now why someone like that should be removed permanently.

I say Play nice or Don`t Play at all. But if someone if constantly ruffling your feathers then its time to stand up for yourself, never let them run you off though, press the ignore button and go about your day
Yes ma'am. That's exactly what I intend to do.
  • bndm
  • 03-25-2014, 12:24 PM
How about the guys not feeaking the hell out when someone posts an HONEST, but not-so-flattering review?
I have to admit it... I have held back a little on reviewing experiences that were less than stellar because I know it starts a shitstorm.

I remember a guy posting about a beloved provider who had a not-so-fresh smell issue, and he (not ME!) got all kinds of flack.
I know for a fact that he was right, and on back channel PMs there were others who concurred.

Just sayin'.
How about the guys not feeaking the hell out when someone posts an HONEST, but not-so-flattering review?
I have to admit it... I have held back a little on reviewing experiences that were less than stellar because I know it starts a shitstorm.

I remember a guy posting about a beloved provider who had a not-so-fresh smell issue, and he (not ME!) got all kinds of flack.
I know for a fact that he was right, and on back channel PMs there were others who concurred.

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by bndm
I strongly agree! I think that is why most of the providers do not get constant reviews is because no review is better than a bad one. You rarely see a bad review on here and when you do, here comes the provider jumping on the guy or the guys jumping on him too. I don`t think guys should be able to post on the review either. If you want to add your additional comments then PM the reviewer. A lot of times the negative comments on the review are worse than the actually negative review itself!
its a shame that being a mod on a adult web site,gives you all the ojt you need to be a pre school teacher...
its a shame that being a mod on a adult web site,gives you all the ojt you need to be a pre school teacher... Originally Posted by TX Guy
That's on any online forum. Internet people think they're all big and bad until someone says something they don't like then all of a sudden they're crying "You no play fair! I tell on you! Doodyhead!!!"
MB ,i still like youre bike pic...