does it turn a hobbyist off to have lube

Hey, when you ride as much cock as any other provider around here, lube is a must.

We understand, it's part of the game.
Skip8 *high five*!!! LOL.. So true.
Never had a problem with having lube during a session.
I always use it... It is what makes the start soooo much better...
Plus it comes down to safety... Why risk having a condom break?
Lube is just as mandatory for me as a condom... I mean really, would
he want to wear a non lubricated condom all dry on his side of the rubber?
Lube is great. it's no picnic when a lady is dry as the sahara and still wants you to fuck her hard. I would have to tap out, without lube. now in civvie world, you just do some more proper foreplay but when on the clock....Don't have time to hit the reset button on the kitty halfway through because she started working on her shopping list.
Tools of the trade. You don't show up to work without your tools for your box.
Lube is totally fine in my opinion. Just be mindful of when you apply it. I think it can be more pleasurable for both individuals, but if the guy is into oral play, just be sure not to apply it until it is certain that you are moving on to CFS play. Most lube is not enjoyable to taste. Originally Posted by newbieguy
^THIS.
Lube is a must for reasons pertaining to pleasure and safety.
Definitely lube the kitty up if need be. Better safe than sorry.
Wow. I never even thought about this. Lol. If I need lube I get it. If he needs it, I get it. Don't be shy about what your body needs to spare someone's feelings, girl.

Lube is just part of sex. Period.

I've only had one guy get offended that he thought I pre- lubed. I'm still not sure why it bothered him so much. An ego thing perhaps, but even if you are dripping wet or there's a lot saliva... it only goes so far.

Puns are totally included.
  • anita
  • 02-03-2016, 11:20 PM
I would rather not use lube and I never suggest the use of it. I have no problem getting stimulated. Now, if we have been at it for a while with no break, sometimes I can't cum more than twice but still want to please... In which case lube becomes necessary and I don't see why the gent would have a problem with that.
It's no biggie - but (maybe this is just me) try to use one that doesn't smell too... clinical. I had one hot girl using stuff that smelled like some kind of off the shelf granny maintenance product - eww
So what brands are you ladies using? I need to add this to my hobby bag.

IB
So what brands are you ladies using? I need to add this to my hobby bag.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Sliquid is my preferred brand.
Sliquid is my preferred brand. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Havent tried this one...I love H2O brand water based so not sticky and TASTE delicious!