Hoes with attitudes?

She does have a nice ass ... no taint photos though ...
  • L.A.
  • 04-20-2017, 08:26 PM
That's why I got me this commemorative t-shirt.

keep-ye-pimp-hand-strong-l3.jpg

Gotta keep my hoes in line.

If you know or have seen me then this might be funny. Otherwise no guarantees.
1-900-ms-knowit-all
Geez. Stop talking and get to work Originally Posted by PeterBota
Maybe this is why she has almost no reviews for an old timer, some people will never get it.... Originally Posted by BLM69
ooohhhhh .... here come the famous self absorbed eccie critics ...

I'm shakin in my shoes ....

This is not the impression I got..

I think OP mat be talking about during the session...
because..

..Getting guys all worked up,and the guy contacts them,and talks a little dirty she gets an attitude with the guy..
Thank you, sir.

Very well stated!! Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
  • grean
  • 04-21-2017, 07:02 AM
This is not the impression I got.. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Fair enough...yep, for contact prior to establishing a relationship, one should always be courteous and respectful.
Because we aren't going to waste time sexting back and forth with clients that are not serious about actually booking our time maybe?
In my experience, the two providers I've seen that are feisty/sassy/catty on here have been nice, accommodating, courteous, and a great lay bcd. That said, don't doubt that same sass exists off the board, they just know when to turn it off and on. Kind of just depends if you get each other and click or not I'd imagine.

However, I'd still love to fuck the women on here that are straight up bitchy/cunts. Angry sex is fucking amazing. Talk all the shit you want about me while cumming on my dick. Every. Time.
Because we aren't going to waste time sexting back and forth with clients that are not serious about actually booking our time maybe? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This! It's okay to send a few flirty emails, pm's or texts prior to an appt...kinda builds the excitement. However some guys think that this needs to happen 24/7. It doesn't. We have lives outside of Eccie and we should not be expected to cater to you like that. Boundaries.
  • grean
  • 04-21-2017, 11:33 AM
This! It's okay to send a few flirty emails, pm's or texts prior to an appt...kinda builds the excitement. However some guys think that this needs to happen 24/7. It doesn't. We have lives outside of Eccie and we should not be expected to cater to you like that. Boundaries. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

You mean to say that you & Laura don't just sit at your incall making out and fondling each other in anticipation of your appointment the next day? Say it ain't so.
Why is it that some ladies come on these threads, and talk of sucking and fucking, and talking all dirty,and nasty. Getting guys all worked up,and the guy contacts them,and talks a little dirty she gets an attitude with the guy. And acts as if she is so offended,and miss goody to shoes. Why is that? Originally Posted by bulldog man
One of the two is forum chat.

The other is evidence.
You mean to say that you & Laura don't just sit at your incall making out and fondling each other in anticipation of your appointment the next day? Say it ain't so. Originally Posted by grean
Ha Ha. That's the same impression I had. How disappointing . . .