I made a change to my appearance...Something added..

Very nice Vikki! Sorry it itches, but I know that the symbolism helps heal and makes the itching and the pain from the needle worth it!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I'm not a big fan of tats, but the ones I been with here have all been subtle enough that I don't notice or don't care. Full body art would probably bug me, but she'd probably be showing enough pictures.

I can not imagine the pain of losing a child. We're not supposed to bury our children. That's a tat I will notice and will love. Originally Posted by austin_voy
I could not bury her. Had her cremated so she can be with me always. Same with my puppies. I've told my mom when I die, I want to be cremated and have my ashes put with hers. So I can physically be with my baby forever.
mm....my heart goes out to you too

cremation is an eastern thing. the wise one's say, it is a signal to the soul to move on & not linger on this shore
Sorry for your loss Vikki. I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel to loose a child. Thanks for sharing the meaning though. Like I said, it looks good on you.
Bless your hearts...you're all strong women! I can't begin to imagine the loss you must bear. Nice tat Vikki...sending you lots of kisses!
MM sorry to hear of THE LOSS of Your Precious Daugther back in 2006...
Marley I remember you showing me your tat it had me thinking ever since... Took me this long to plan mine...I too chose to not bury but cremate...they put a teddy bear in with her and I had an identical one..

Its amazing how a life moment like that can just change you whole everything....Hate fades silly anger for silly things fade you learn to pay attention to the more little important things that you have missed