When Is It Stalking

To be fair, all but one of buffs post were colleen related. Not in her threads but in others he or someone else started. He did post in her apology thread but I don't think he went over the line just posted the threads and gave his input.
  • Toyz
  • 03-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Its all good...kids are gonna be fed..."Lifetime Network" has picked up the movie rights & Meg Ryan agreed to be the lead actress. Watch for it this fall.

"Hookers with multiple personalities & the john's they fucked over"

Sponsored by Trojan Cock Rings...

More drama in this thread than monday afternoon television...
Only time will tell if she's sincere and worthy or not. Mods intervene only when there is proof of danger. Real proof.
Only time will tell if she's sincere and worthy or not. Mods intervene only when there is proof of danger. Real proof. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

And proof like that is very rare

sixx
I did'nt mean he was literally following around type stalker. But clearly making up a handle and posting only on one subject is about as close as you can get to it. The fact that he wouldn't let it go even though the other guys did is strange. And as far as the mods comment , just surprised that no one would wonder what the real handle behind this obvious schill handle would be ?
I still wouldn't calling it stalking. More like someone who got ripped off by a business trying to let everyone know the place ripped him off. Don't know how that is a precursor to anything other then that and he has apparently disabled his account so I think he made his point and is moving on. I think he is just having a hard time accepting that she can just so quickly come back make an apology and everyone accepts it and moves on. I also wonder how many guys, including yourself are willing to see her and think everything will be fine. Maybe they will and maybe they won't but how many are really willing to risk it??
And proof like that is very rare

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Yes sir babe. Which is why all to often them psychos roam free. I currently have 2, but all I can do is ignore them and pray until they hang themselves. (metaphorically of course)
I still wouldn't calling it stalking. More like someone who got ripped off by a business trying to let everyone know the place ripped him off. Don't know how that is a precursor to anything other then that and he has apparently disabled his account so I think he made his point and is moving on. I think he is just having a hard time accepting that she can just so quickly come back make an apology and everyone accepts it and moves on. I also wonder how many guys, including yourself are willing to see her and think everything will be fine. Maybe they will and maybe they won't but how many are really willing to risk it?? Originally Posted by homer13

If hes having a hard time, I feel his reactions are only making it worse for himself. But let me say, I do completely understand your point. As I've said, only time and more experience will tell us, which side we should really be taking.
Homer you think he disabled because he made his point. No I think he finally started getting the point of how it made him look. Or doesn't want mods to find his real handle. If she were my type I would see her, my stuff is hobby and I wouldn't give p411. And I never park close. I'm single, don't care what people think, and my employer wouldn't care, so I can't be blackmailed.
If hes having a hard time, I feel his reactions are only making it worse for himself. But let me say, I do completely understand your point. As I've said, only time and more experience will tell us, which side we should really be taking. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
I agree and he probably figured that out too and decided to stop and disable his account.

Homer you think he disabled because he made his point. No I think he finally started getting the point of how it made him look. Or doesn't want mods to find his real handle. If she were my type I would see her, my stuff is hobby and I wouldn't give p411. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Probably true, now that he has gotten pushback and been put in view himself he probably decided to cut his losses and move on. I still think his point was made, after all we have a whole thread dedicated to this instead of just the feel good sorry thread we had before. This thread gave people who didn't want to comment in the original one a way to voice their opinion without hating in her thread.
he disabled his account because a. he was being called out, b. no one was really agreeing and c. there was a WHOLE thread made about him relevant to being a stalker. period. anything deeper than that is just more for thought.
Hers was NOT a single issue towards him alone.

Where it is fairly apparent to most that followed that there lay an awful lot of truth in the many stories that emerged I don't seem to see where she really took ownership of the problem. Just more excuses.

Where will you side when does something similar to another?

making sure that information flows is an important concept of the board.
Hers was NOT a single issue towards him alone.
This is something I have acknowledged at beginning of thread were I said a few have had problems.
Where it is fairly apparent to most that followed that there lay an awful lot of truth in the many stories that emerged I don't seem to see where she really took ownership of the problem. Just more excuses.
But one of the excuses was that she didn't do it , that it was her ex , and the others have stated it was husband.
Where will you side when does something similar to another?
Though it may seem that I have chosen a side that's not really the case, in one of the other threads I told her that continued posting makes you look nuts. And when he started doing the same I called him on it. If I have chosen a side at all , I side with the innocent children affected by an arguement that they're not a part of.
making sure that information flows is an important concept of the board. Originally Posted by Whispers
You are correct, but my problem was with posting then posting again without anyone else posting.Thats compulsive. As is creating a fake identity (and hiding behind it) merely for attacking another over and over for more than 3 months. If your info is valuable , it's worth sharing with your real handle !
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Did the hubby die? If not, then the chance for this to repeat itself is still there. Did all the alias die? Sorry, I saw Sybil...and those bitches didn't go away easily. Everyone can make their own choice, but if even the potential for this craziness is there, I take a standing pass...

This hobby has enough inherent & unknown risks without adding known risks to the formula, IMO.
  • ztonk
  • 03-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Luckily, the way Eccie works... she can vanish for a few weeks, come on back, start a new handle, have a few WK's post glowing reviews for a discounted fee of course... and bam....... she's back in business baby! Originally Posted by WelpSeeYaLayer
As one of your moderators, I have to take issue with this. This is not the way ECCIE works. Ladies only get to come back under a new handle if they have a legitimate security/safety/privacy issue. They don't get to change identities to escape bad service or to simply reinvent themselves.

If a lady does do what you suggest (takes a vacation, comes back with a second handle) and we find out about it, she's earned herself a forced vacation. Mistakes have been made in the past, but there is only so much we can do.

ztonk
AustinModStaff