SavannahDDs - RIP OFF ARTIST - Took $800 from my longtime client and left

DAYUM SHAME! Why the fuk do they give their fukn mny to a gawd dang pimp
? wtf man !!!!! thats just crawles up my skin like goose bumps!!! helll to the NO! NEVER NEVER! I hope he joins as well! sooo sry that happened to hiim what a winch she is for doing so-
Funny.... that's exactly what I said. Originally Posted by GinaXXX

I’m not sure why you would say that Gina, I gave you the gentlemans real name, phone number and the name of the hotel where this happened.

The only reason he is not a P411 member is because he has not seen 2 girls from P411 so as of now he cannot get the membership where he work information does not need to be verified.

He was comfortable with Savanna because on her backpage ad she said she was a P411 member, therefore once he saw her, with my vouch and hers, he would then be able to become a P411 member without having to disclose where he works.

I would never jeopardize my P411 membership by bringing something to your attention that was untrue. Honestly, all these years I was always under the impression that you wanted to know when things like this took place when it involved a P411 provider.

You said something in your email to me about that you think there is something wrong with a person who gets involved in something that has nothing do with them … I couldn’t disagree more. Sometimes people have to step up and do the right thing even if no wrong was done to them.

A lot of times doing the right thing is not always the easy thing to do. It may be unpopular and uncomfortable, but its still the right thing to do. I stuck my neck out for my long time client and friend because he deserves someone to be in his corner.
The Houston thread was closed and dismissed as hearsay.
Here is the response from the guy who this happened to:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...10#post2609410
Hey guys, this is my first post.Just posting to clarify the story Brooke posted.
First of all I have been a hobbyist flying under the radar for my reasons. Second I have seen plenty verified providers without one problem.
So,here goes the story. On May4th check into Hotel in Beaumont Tx. after taking shower, just out of boredom checked local BP and saw Savannah DD ad and noticed tattoos.Had no interest and proceeded to bar where in minutes in comes this lady and has a seat close to me. We struck up a convo. and proceeded out side for a smoke. I disclosed that I recognized her and all was cool.I offer references which she did not check.I asked bout dinner and she said yes. Dinner and drinks later we go back to hotel bar where plans were made and agreed on for $800 for the rest of the night. We head to my room and I hand the money to her. She said we needed to go to her room for supplies.I agreed and proceed to her room. Made out a little and she wanted another drink and I did too.Since she gave me her room key I did not think anything was fishy.I go for drinks and return,no Savannah! I wait for a few minuets and finally look up her ad to get her number and text her. No response, then called her,no response. Left room key and left her room to return to my room. Tried to contact her later, still nothing. Not pretty but, ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by plcowboy58
The Houston thread was closed and dismissed as hearsay. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
It's open again.
I’m not sure why you would say that Gina, I gave you the gentlemans real name, phone number and the name of the hotel where this happened.
The reason I say that, is because the "right thing to do" would be to encourage the client to get in contact with the various sites to let them know about his experience, first hand.

Planting yourself firmly in the middle of something like this, true or not, is something that a drama-queen and gossip monger does. Certainly, no discreet and professional provider would ever try to destroy another provider over something she heard from a client. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that one shouldn't shouldn't believe everything you hear from a client or provider, and if it IS true, it's not your business to spread around anyway.

Should the shoe ever be on the other foot, you'll see why you should keep your nose out of other people's business. How would you like it if SuzyQ took it upon herself to post an alert on you because one of her regular clients complained to her about you?

The bottom line is, if a person has issues with another person, the person who had the issues is the one who needs to deal with it. Not some outside person who has one side of the story, wasn't there, and therefore doesn't know what REALLY happened.

Maybe this alert is true, maybe it's not, who knows. If it is, it won't be long until someone credible comes up with some first hand info, but if it's not, notes have been made on both accounts.

Always,
Gina
Originally Posted by plcowboy58
Hey guys, this is my first post.Just posting to clarify the story Brooke posted.
First of all I have been a hobbyist flying under the radar for my reasons. Second I have seen plenty verified providers without one problem.
So,here goes the story. On May4th check into Hotel in Beaumont Tx. after taking shower, just out of boredom checked local BP and saw Savannah DD ad and noticed tattoos.Had no interest and proceeded to bar where in minutes in comes this lady and has a seat close to me. We struck up a convo. and proceeded out side for a smoke. I disclosed that I recognized her and all was cool.I offer references which she did not check.I asked bout dinner and she said yes. Dinner and drinks later we go back to hotel bar where plans were made and agreed on for $800 for the rest of the night. We head to my room and I hand the money to her. She said we needed to go to her room for supplies.I agreed and proceed to her room. Made out a little and she wanted another drink and I did too.Since she gave me her room key I did not think anything was fishy.I go for drinks and return,no Savannah! I wait for a few minuets and finally look up her ad to get her number and text her. No response, then called her,no response. Left room key and left her room to return to my room. Tried to contact her later, still nothing. Not pretty but, ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!
plcowboy58 is welcome to contact me with his version of the story. I'll check his references, and if he's legit I'll give him a free 6-month trial on P411 (if he wants it) AND deal with his complaint against Savannah.

Regardless, he is who should have posted the alert in the first place.

Always,
Gina
Dang brooke, but according to the story posted by this guy, no where does his story account for or allow for not only a trip to wal mart for supplies, but to the ATM you claim he hit before heading back to the hotel.

As noted elsewhere, I'm curious as to what ATM has that sort of cash withdrawal limit?

Why would they need to go to HER room for supplies if they had just made a trip to Wal-Mart?

This story still stinks worse than 4 day old fish left outside
I’m not sure why you would say that Gina, I gave you the gentlemans real name, phone number and the name of the hotel where this happened. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
WOW!

Talk about posting a self alert!

Did you have his permission to do that and why would YOU need to call Gina/P411 about this in the first place?

If I were any guy looking to see you that one sentence alone would tell me all I'd need to move to someone with more discretion with my personal info (even though it IS Gina of P411, that doesn't matter. Giving all that real life information to a third party violates so many rules of privacy in this hobby....)
plcowboy58 is welcome to contact me with his version of the story. I'll check his references, and if he's legit I'll give him a free 6-month trial on P411 (if he wants it) AND deal with his complaint against Savannah.

Regardless, he is who should have posted the alert in the first place.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX

That sounds great. I will e-mail him and let him know now.
That sounds great. I will e-mail him and let him know now. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Why bother to email?

You have his phone number and are giving it out and lack all discretion, so just call him.....
WOW!

Talk about posting a self alert!

Did you have his permission to do that and why would YOU need to call Gina/P411 about this in the first place?

If I were any guy looking to see you that one sentence alone would tell me all I'd need to move to someone with more discretion with my personal info (even though it IS Gina of P411, that doesn't matter. Giving all that real life information to a third party violates so many rules of privacy in this hobby....) Originally Posted by LazurusLong
God you're a DRAMA QUEEN ... grow some balls and stop whining and looking for drama.

Yes, he knew what I was doing it. I told him more than likely Gina would want to speak with him directly and that she maybe giving him a call.
OK...before this goes totally south I would suggest you two take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard.
He does not owe you play by play details. He filled in what he apparently thought I left out.

This is a man who actually works 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week. Unlike you he works 80 hours a week and doesn’t spend that time on a hooker board. Sorry he wasn't able to answer all your cynical questions.

By the way ... any Capital One ATM will allow you to take $800 dollars out. But for you, I’m sure the ATM is not the problem … it’s the fact that you don’t have $800 to take out.

Dang brooke, but according to the story posted by this guy, no where does his story account for or allow for not only a trip to wal mart for supplies, but to the ATM you claim he hit before heading back to the hotel.

As noted elsewhere, I'm curious as to what ATM has that sort of cash withdrawal limit?

Why would they need to go to HER room for supplies if they had just made a trip to Wal-Mart?

This story still stinks worse than 4 day old fish left outside Originally Posted by LazurusLong
OK...before this goes totally south I would suggest you two take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. Originally Posted by surfindick

I'm done for now. Sorry for any problems.