Jane Greyson

Sweet Jesus, this woman is smokin' hot!!!
Interesting…
Hi Aloysius , please when you text , you need to put your handle from here or your P411 handle , any references you have and the name you want to be addressed by along with the best time to call you . If you just message available , and not the above information text messages will not be returned, due to the over whelming amount of text that come in Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Well, I don't do "Are you available". I follow what is listed in their profile, to the letter. Her profile only has call/text in there. Since that is cheesey, my usual is an intro hello with introduction of myself. Ask, to see if we can make an mutual time and the length I'm interested in. Sometimes I do add my ECCIE/Tryst/PD handle, depends on where I find someone. If handles is what it takes to get a response, let us know.

Still a no, but thanks for the information.
Sweet Jesus, this woman is smokin' hot!!! Originally Posted by Voxxxstone
She is a beautiful person on the outside , but her heart is what makes her so special ! She’s a good person have a wonderful day , stay warm
Well, I don't do "Are you available". I follow what is listed in their profile, to the letter. Her profile only has call/text in there. Since that is cheesey, my usual is an intro hello with introduction of myself. Ask, to see if we can make an mutual time and the length I'm interested in. Sometimes I do add my ECCIE/Tryst/PD handle, depends on where I find someone. If handles is what it takes to get a response, let us know.

Still a no, but thanks for the information. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Your most welcome ! I’m a bit confused as why you need to come on this thread of a sweet lady like Jane and publicly say you don’t want to see her . That’s fine , no one is asking you to. I was just letting you know protocol becasue you posted once again in her thread on the first page you did not want to see her , that you would pass . I believe I and everyone here understands you don’t want to see her . So with all do respect can you please move forward , there is absolutely no reason to do this . People every day decide they don’t want to see a certain provider , but they don’t get up here and publicly announce not once but twice , now please move forward , thank you
EDIT- STAFF
Your most welcome ! I’m a bit confused as why you need to come on this thread of a sweet lady like Jane and publicly say you don’t want to see her . That’s fine , no one is asking you to. I was just letting you know protocol becasue you posted once again in her thread on the first page you did not want to see her , that you would pass . I believe I and everyone here understands you don’t want to see her . So with all do respect can you please move forward , there is absolutely no reason to do this . People every day decide they don’t want to see a certain provider , but they don’t get up here and publicly announce not once but twice , now please move forward , thank you Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Part of this board is for informative information, I relate my experience with those that are interested in said topics. No more no less. They can use that information at their descression.
Part of this board is for informative information, I relate my experience with those that are interested in said topics. No more no less. They can use that information at their descression. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Move forward , who cares since you have nothing nice to say and you have made it clear that you don’t want to see Jane , you are now harassing . Move along
Part of this board is for informative information, I relate my experience with those that are interested in said topics. No more no less. They can use that information at their descression. Originally Posted by aloysius.x

Keep asking questions brother helps us all become more informed
Keep asking questions brother helps us all become more informed Originally Posted by WMJ4657
WMJ that’s fine if your buddy ask questions , but in this thread he’s not , if you would of read all of that you would have known . Now you and your bullying pack of wolves move along … this is a thread for Jane and images not for you to attack with your pack .

Thank you Johnsson for the lovely photo , that was taken on the top of Dickson
WMJ that’s fine if your buddy ask questions , but in this thread he’s not , if you would of read all of that you would have known . Now you and your bullying pack of wolves move along … this is a thread for Jane and images not for you to attack with your pack .

Thank you Johnsson for the lovely photo , that was taken on the top of Dickson Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

LMAO I have no clue who he is. His first post was he inquired of Jane & no response so there's important info in the statement.

I haven't attacked anyone so you can kiss my ass you are attacking me for simply agreeing with another poster.

Yes Jane is a nice looking lady but if she NEEDS you to defend her & carry water for her probably a good one to ignore
LMAO I have no clue who he is. His first post was he inquired of Jane & no response so there's important info in the statement.

I haven't attacked anyone so you can kiss my ass you are attacking me for simply agreeing with another poster.

Yes Jane is a nice looking lady but if she NEEDS you to defend her & carry water for her probably a good one to ignore Originally Posted by WMJ4657
WMJ , to tell a women to kiss your ass publicly not only is it childish but highly disrespectful. There is something very wrong with a man who thinks it’s ok to act this way towards women . . You have no clue what transpired between me and the client why I did not respond . I have asked you several times to move forward . You have no intentions of ever seeing Jane you don’t even live here , but for some reason you feel the need to attack me on here . You go your way and I will go mine . But your not going to keep bullying me and telling me to kiss your ass .
WMJ , to tell a women to kiss your ass publicly not only is it childish but highly disrespectful. There is something very wrong with a man who thinks it’s ok to act this way towards women . . You have no clue what transpired between me and the client why I did not respond . I have asked you several times yo move forward . You have no intentions of ever seeing Jane you don’t even live here , but for some reason you feel the need to attack me on here . You go your way and I will go mine . But your not going to keep bullying me and telling me to kiss your ass . Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

LMAO tell Jane if she ever interested in seeing me SHE can contact me, be happy to give her the Show Me experience

Had you not opened your mouth at me I would never responded to you so take your silly old ass down the road & leave me be
  • AgFox
  • 02-25-2022, 06:54 PM
Jane looks really good.
Can anyone tell me why the last pic Johnsson posted was removed?
I am not seeing how it violated standards?