Bad kissers

There are some great kissers here that I have enjoyed and some horrible kissers that in my opinion lessen the enjoyment of the session. I absolutely dislike like the empty void space of the open mouth kissers...I mean there is no tongue to be found, somehow they can curl that sensual membrane so far out of the way that you are tonguing a deep void of space with lips touching. I mean if that’s your idea of kissing just don’t do it. Originally Posted by goofy11
I'm laughing so hard right now. Man i know EXACTLY what you're talking about.
kissing is like DATY & BJ's.......
No. I do not think a bad kisser realizes they are bad at it. I LOVE to kiss and I have had a few men say how much they love it too....but were awful at it. Some points to keep in mind guys....

1) fresh breath
2) soft lips/ facial hair
3) do not Lick my ENTIRE face!
4) do not just dart your tongue in and out
5) do not just stick your lifeless tongue in my mouth and leave it? Wth?
6) do not try to suck my tongue or lips off....that freaking hurts.
7) pay attention to the lady...we do try to help you learn...follow our lead!

Happy Hump day folks!
no biting when kissing ..
Needingmilking, No one is trying to out anyone. I was talking about communicating with said bad kisser to tell them it wasn’t great. I can only speak for myself but I take a lot of pride in my hygiene, appearance, and overall performance. I want to enjoy myself as much as I want my partner to have a pleasant experience but to say that the bad kissing is only the fault of the guy is simply not true. It takes two to tango...yes the ladies have to deal with the worst of it but implying that they can’t be bad kissers is silly. Originally Posted by Teddy Riley

Ignore the asswipe trolls first of all. To the subject at hand, there are good kissers and bad ones. And then there are those that maybe good who try to minimize their participation so much they are bad. I wouldn’t ever tell one you thought she was bad. Nothing good will ever come of it

(Edit By Namssa let's try to stay away from insults)
  • grean
  • 03-27-2019, 04:38 PM
no biting when kissing .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Then don't ask!
"LFK - LIGHT FRENCH KISS: Rare and minimal tongue flicks, good lip action.
DFK - DEEP..key word: DEEP FRENCH KISS: An amorous kiss in which the participants' tongues extend into touch each other's mouths passed the lips.
Both use tongue. The difference is in the first word.
If you don't use tongue....then it's a peck, or pucker."

Wait Wait!
I thought any kiss with tongue was french?
LOL
Ignore the asswipe trolls first of all... Originally Posted by txexetoo
Why the anger?
"LFK - LIGHT FRENCH KISS: Rare and minimal tongue flicks, good lip action.
DFK - DEEP..key word: DEEP FRENCH KISS: An amorous kiss in which the participants' tongues extend into touch each other's mouths passed the lips.
Both use tongue. The difference is in the first word.
If you don't use tongue....then it's a peck, or pucker."

Wait Wait!
I thought any kiss with tongue was french?
LOL Originally Posted by LuciaConte

Yup, you're absolutely right.
The difference is in the first word.
Deep or light.
I think some do know they are bad at it. I've told a couple personal dates they were bad at it. While we do sometimes like different styles, not being able to mesh with a new person is more than annoying, it's so intimate.

And like other fine sexual skills, it doesn't seem to lead to serious improvement with the hint or a few quick tips. You either know how, or you don't.
Either way, I prefer an Australian kiss..... it’s like a French kiss, but down unda!
Either way, I prefer an Australian kiss..... it’s like a French kiss, but down unda! Originally Posted by LuciaConte
Why the anger? Originally Posted by needingmilking

No anger here troll
Either way, I prefer an Australian kiss..... it’s like a French kiss, but down unda! Originally Posted by LuciaConte
And just like that, it became clear exactly WHY I want you!
No anger here troll Originally Posted by txexetoo
No need to name call.

What went wrong in life?