Speaking of the old days

Gross? There are guys who would pull 2 Benjamin's from their trousers, if offered that upcharge. Of course there are guys who will wear a diaper, pee in it, and pay $500 for a Provider to change the diaper.

I'm not one of them. My fetish action goes no farther than corpulent AA Chicks that BB Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I love BB, that is the only way I roll. 32 years, no runs, drips, or known errors
How many threads is the OP going to create about shit long in the past?

In answer to your question, yes I remember Marissa of Dallas. I saw her once in the early 2000’s, she was a late 30’s, maybe 40’s, anything goes drunk whore, who liked to name drop about A-list famous clients, one of them I remember being Mickey Rourke of ‘9 1/2 Weeks’ fame...She said an abusive foreign ex husband got her into whoring by making her fuck his friends...Around the time ASPD faded to black she had gone really BatShitCrazy and had gone to local media to tell her story of being a prostitute, all while still being somewhat active on ASPD. I believe she was promoting a book of her whoring for pay life to the media and it was about her change of lifestyle, again, she was still trying to hustle on ASPD...She was a danger to the community and I blasted her every chance I could...Absolutely no good memories here from me, she was one of the biggest BSC’s on record imho. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

"How many threads is the OP going to create about shit long in the past?"

Attention @moderators Am I in violation of a rule?
Terri Bryce

or

Terry Brice

If anyone has the avaition photos, hit me up. That was a special lady.
Terri Bryce

or

Terry Brice

If anyone has the avaition photos, hit me up. That was a special lady. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
creampie friendly?
CG, is this you again?
CG, is this you again? Originally Posted by cage196
Someone else said "welcome back to ECCIE"
This is my first time here. I was on ASPD
humanhockeypuck was my handle.

Were you on ASPD?
No. Classiest hooker I have ever met. She was a "Damn, I could marry her" type of gal....but underneath, probably BSC like so many other.
  • BLM69
  • 09-30-2022, 11:16 AM
No. Classiest hooker I have ever met. She was a "Damn, I could marry her" type of gal....but underneath, probably BSC like so many other. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
You met her while selling pussy to anyone with $, and you could marry her?
You met her while selling pussy to anyone with $, and you could marry her? Originally Posted by BLM69