P411......grrrrr

Annoyed to say the least...ha! I hope the gift us some points. P411 monthly is not cheap by any means...Geez Originally Posted by Brandee69

Cheap, I thought females never paid unless they were doing either visiting ads or Top Listing?
  • MojoR
  • 03-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Hardware issue is more probable than LE. It's hosted and run in The Netherlands. Makes it a bit more work for LE.
Sorry to all the ladies that rely on these services. Triple blow with eccie not having ads, Oh2 only working 2 hours a day and now P411 being down.
Hardware issue is more probable than LE. It's hosted and run in The Netherlands. Makes it a bit more work for LE. Originally Posted by MojoR
man I hope you're right!
Have they ever used Gina account here to give any updates? Originally Posted by Precious_b
you do know that Gina has not owned P411 for years!
so, i doubt that current p411 owners would use her eccie acct to communicate her.
  • motor
  • 03-01-2023, 06:47 PM
And I just renewed my subscription
Hardware issue is more probable than LE. It's hosted and run in The Netherlands. Makes it a bit more work for LE. Originally Posted by MojoR

in Cyprus. Everything is for sale for the right price there,
Cheap, I thought females never paid unless they were doing either visiting ads or Top Listing? Originally Posted by Pangolier
And that's not all..
At this point, nobody on ECCIE, myself included, really knows what's going on. It's all speculation; only the staff a P411 really know. The real problem is that not enough guys and gals were committed to joining or maintaining their memberships. Girls were always whining about how difficult it was to register "But I don't want to go out and get a newspaper!" And guys would always complain like little cry babies about the annual membership fee, which is far less than the cost of 1 hour with any good looking provider.

So for the past 5 years the membership has consistently remained around the same number. For every new person who joins, one other person doesn't renew or let's their account slip. Because there's a always a certain percentage of bozos out there who will cheat the system by shorting the envelope, arriving drunk, blackmailing the client, or engaging in any number of nefarious practices, a significant number of women eventually came to believe that P411 was no longer an effective screening tool, all because a few bastards were cheating the system.

Now many think it's just an advertising site, and I've personally heard from multiple girls that they get more inquiries from Eros than they do P411, despite the fact the the public and LE have access to Eros. If Eros is bringing in the money, they are going to pay those high prices for those ads, and along with it have their phones exploding with guys sending them pictures of their penis. But if you do that, you are still getting most of your money from Eros, despite all of the cancellations, garbage, and inquiries that are not serious. So then you cannot come back and complain about P411.

Everybody who is a member should always encourage any other respectable provider or client to join who isn't a member now. But then those people make excuses, and they still sign up for PD, Tryst, Slixa, etc... instead of just going out and buying a copy of today's newspaper. If you want a secure platform to work off of, you can't just say you don't want to put any effort in, then wander off. Beggars cannot be choosers, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

It's a very stymieing situation, but it's a human problem just like everyone else who wants to cheat or act lazy in any other industry or sector. No system is perfect, but I think if a lot more people were to join and remain on the site, we would see a lot less drama and other crap that we are constantly subjected to.
Right on, Pangolier.
At this point, nobody on ECCIE, myself included, really knows what's going on. It's all speculation; only the staff a P411 really know. The real problem is that not enough guys and gals were committed to joining or maintaining their memberships. Girls were always whining about how difficult it was to register "But I don't want to go out and get a newspaper!" And guys would always complain like little cry babies about the annual membership fee, which is far less than the cost of 1 hour with any good looking provider.

So for the past 5 years the membership has consistently remained around the same number. For every new person who joins, one other person doesn't renew or let's their account slip. Because there's a always a certain percentage of bozos out there who will cheat the system by shorting the envelope, arriving drunk, blackmailing the client, or engaging in any number of nefarious practices, a significant number of women eventually came to believe that P411 was no longer an effective screening tool, all because a few bastards were cheating the system.

Now many think it's just an advertising site, and I've personally heard from multiple girls that they get more inquiries from Eros than they do P411, despite the fact the the public and LE have access to Eros. If Eros is bringing in the money, they are going to pay those high prices for those ads, and along with it have their phones exploding with guys sending them pictures of their penis. But if you do that, you are still getting most of your money from Eros, despite all of the cancellations, garbage, and inquiries that are not serious. So then you cannot come back and complain about P411.

Everybody who is a member should always encourage any other respectable provider or client to join who isn't a member now. But then those people make excuses, and they still sign up for PD, Tryst, Slixa, etc... instead of just going out and buying a copy of today's newspaper. If you want a secure platform to work off of, you can't just say you don't want to put any effort in, then wander off. Beggars cannot be choosers, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

It's a very stymieing situation, but it's a human problem just like everyone else who wants to cheat or act lazy in any other industry or sector. No system is perfect, but I think if a lot more people were to join and remain on the site, we would see a lot less drama and other crap that we are constantly subjected to. Originally Posted by Pangolier
right on indeed! and I could not agree more!!
That's it! Blame it on the women! Hoo-ah!
  • jan-w
  • 03-02-2023, 12:21 PM
They must be getting their technical support from Oh2.
They must be getting their technical support from Oh2. Originally Posted by jan-w
Was thinking the same thing lol
That's it! Blame it on the women! Hoo-ah! Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SfKh80BHSnk