Best Boxer Briefs

A big +1 to ChickenFried and KatieKatie...... Under Amour is the way to go....... Constant issues for me with boxer briefs was the riding up, UA's stay the best, especially the 6" inseam or more..... You'll spend $20 a pop on them retail at Sports Authority or the likes...... If you hit an outlet mall like the one in Cypress, you can get them for half that...... And if you search enough online you can as well......

While they are pricy, they LAST much longer than any other boxer briefs I had......

JaD
UnderArmour... That is all I wear! A bit pricey but hey, whats money! Originally Posted by ChickenFried81

^^ What he wears
Under Armour all the way.
Silk Boxers!!!

Girls love them and besides being comfortable and good looking they also make a very comfy PJs for these hot summer nights.
I got away from the Boxer Briefs and went straight boxers. Boxer briefs squeeze my "junk" too tightly. I like for everything to BREATHE!!
I go commando
  • Trey
  • 06-27-2012, 11:41 PM
I do too commando is the way to go. Just be sure to shake a bit extra. I know three shakes is playing, but less than three they see pee. But I wear straight boxers most times.
Once you had UnderArmour, you'll never go back. Pricey but worth it. Wait, where have I heard that before?
UnderArmor. The other brands get a little too tight under the armpits.

Roundtree & Yorke!
I am for Under Armour as well, but sometimes I want something different.
Try Lululemon; Also a great place to meet hot yoga chicks.

In my opinion, it's designed to breathe and conform more to allow for various yoga stretches and poses as opposed to being rigid to 'protect the house.' All depends on what you feel that day.
Panties are for pussies...
commando and use Fresh Ballz