Why is Trump So Upset? The Mueller Investigation Is Done

Mystic....look....it's a nice overcast Spring morning....a little rain here and there around the Metroplex....it's a great day, ya know?

Why don't you relax and chill out today? Call up one (or two for that matter....go for the Gusto) of Icky's finest? Schedule a 2-3 hour session....doubles....just go effin' crazy.

I assure you....you will feel a HELLUVA lot better by the time you kiss 'em one last time and head for the door. I know I would. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Thanks CB. My girlfriend is out of town for the week. Should I try some Brown sugar? Its going to take something extreme to break me out of this TDS Im suffering
Thanks CB. My girlfriend is out of town for the week. Should I try some Brown sugar? Its going to take something extreme to break me out of this TDS Im suffering Originally Posted by themystic
Now you're talkin, my man....

A sweet li'l ebony princess would do just the job. Heck Fire....go for Chocolate and Strawberry (a lovely red head, as well) if you're feeling daring. Like I said, Doubles should be in play today.

Just be honest & upfront with 'em….tell 'em what's troubling you. This is these lassies specialty, ya know? Making you feel a LOT better while helping you forget your troubles (ever so briefly) is their only desire..

….if you got the RIGHT ladies for the job, of course.
Quick question Ex CEO-Why aren't you looking for a job. Maybe if people like you were actually seeking employment hard working Americans like me wouldn't have to pay for your unemployment. Maybe your an Ex CEO because know wants hateful bitter old men like you to ruin their companies like you did to the other companies you worked for

If this thread is so ridiculous it doesn't say much about you to respond to it. Would you like for me to help you find a job? Originally Posted by themystic

LOL...

Thanks, Mystic! You're offer is greatly appreciated, but I'm 66, financially comfortable enough, and enjoying life!

It's also nice to hear that although your a hard-working American, you're kind boss gives you enough break time that you can post on eccie dozens of times per day, morning, noon, and night. Ain't America great!

(Oops! I think I fucked up. Mystic, would you be kind enough to point me to a website that elucidates the rules on when to use 'your' and 'you're'? I'm trying to learn English. Thanks much!)
Thanks CB. My girlfriend is out of town for the week. Should I try some Brown sugar? Its going to take something extreme to break me out of this TDS Im suffering Originally Posted by themystic

Go Latina! (At least that's what I do when I'm straying from my Kiwi GF/SB.)
Hey, Mystic! Obsessed much? Just a quick question. Is there any particular reason you junk up this forum with all these ridiculously pointless threads? Aren't there already multiple threads on the Mueller issue? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Hey ex, I have to come to mystic's defense on this. He rushed to post the very first thread here yesterday as soon as the latest Mueller news broke. He wanted to make sure we didn't miss the story. That was very thoughtful of him. Mystic's thread title was "Mueller Report Finished: Trump Guilty of Colusion (sic)".

So he got first dibs here. Give the boy credit. He didn't bore us with the details either. He just went straight for the jugular and said "Trump Guilty As Fuck." Much like our Lamestream Media, mystic thinks it's better to be first than accurate.

Sometimes misinformation is good! In this case it was highly therapeutic for mystic. He's been in denial ever since the news broke yesterday. Now he is throwing up multiple defense mechanisms (and more threads) to ward off a total meltdown.
Mystic....

I assure you....you will feel a HELLUVA lot better by the time you kiss 'em one last time and head for the door. I know I would. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Are you encouraging him to "grab some pussy"?

You didn't know that was a "high crime and misdemeanor"?
Any recommendations? Not the kind you bitter old men take. Something exciting Originally Posted by themystic
I like Copacabana beach.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copaca...Rio_de_Janeiro

Skinny young women in thongs - what's not to like?

(well, obviously, they could let me fuck them for free but a couple hundred dollars gets the job done most of them time. I prefer them two and three at a time. Some of them look like supermodels so I kick them 500 a piece but then they want to hang around me all week and bug me for more when sometimes a man has to eat and sleep!!

Obviously, it bugs the wife too but sending her off shopping costs three times as much!!)
Quick question Ex CEO-Why aren't you looking for a job. Maybe if people like you were actually seeking employment hard working Americans like me wouldn't have to pay for your unemployment. Maybe your an Ex CEO because know wants hateful bitter old men like you to ruin their companies like you did to the other companies you worked for

If this thread is so ridiculous it doesn't say much about you to respond to it. Would you like for me to help you find a job? Originally Posted by themystic
You're off topic on you OWN thread!!
Is this news worse than Trump betting Hellery??
You need a vacation. Find yourself a nice long beach to walk down.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I lived in Venezuela many years ago...very nice beaches and year around beautiful weather...what'd you say TM??
You're off topic on you OWN thread!!
Is this news worse than Trump betting Hellery?? Originally Posted by bb1961

its his thread... so who cares. lol
SDNY
I love NY. Trump is from there. I still don't understand why he so upset over the Great News that the Mueller investigation is over. Isn't that cause to celebrate? We all know he is Guilty as Fuck but couldn't be indicted. Does he have something to hide that the State of NY might not give a fuck that hes president?
LOL...

Thanks, Mystic! You're offer is greatly appreciated, but I'm 66, financially comfortable enough, and enjoying life!

It's also nice to hear that although your a hard-working American, you're kind boss gives you enough break time that you can post on eccie dozens of times per day, morning, noon, and night. Ain't America great!

(Oops! I think I fucked up. Mystic, would you be kind enough to point me to a website that elucidates the rules on when to use 'your' and 'you're'? I'm trying to learn English. Thanks much!) Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I know Ex CEO. Its nice that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. Being a proud American allows me to do that. Shame that you forgot what being a Patriot is. Maybe you have never known. Maybe you have similar beliefs as Trump and don't care about America. That's ok that your English is limited. Study American History first. You don't seem to know much about American patriotism

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
The voters not liking Hillary is how Trump got into office.
The voters not liking Hillary is how Trump got into office. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Or they "liked" her, but they recognized she wasn't worth a shit as a potential President and the only reason she came so close ... cough ... is those legally qualified to vote who did vote for her thought they'd be getting 8 more years of Bill. Not her!