---- GUESS i SHOULD say.... ...... ... .... . .

Sometimes you feel like a nut! Sometimes you don't!
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-11-2011, 05:51 PM
i think she's using one of those website that will generate text that web designers, interface designers, etc. use to just put text on mockups to show where the text areas will be................ you know - like http://www.lipsum.com/
Originally Posted by ~Ze~
LMAO nice.... im with one of the other posters. I ran out and got a carton of cigs...now i feel cheated...ohh well popcorn anyone???
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Why did I get that she married TRJR and had learned how to two step?
Wow, is all I have too say. I hope that everything is okay with her though?
After searching every post she has made, there seems to be an ongoing problem. Not one of them made any sense. I just read all 26 posts and I feel like I have lost an amount of time in my life that cannot be regained and have not learned a thing. I am trying to figure out if she is a genius or crazy. At first I thought something was wrong but if that is the case; there is something wrong in every post she makes. They make for good reading if you take the plunge. DOT DOT DOT
I think If I drink a lil more I will understand this post... Originally Posted by Bobmonger
I tried, it didn't help.

Nitwitboy,
Seriously, you might be right.

Torito
She has had problems in the past. I hope she is OK because she is really sweet when she is right. I've seen this same thing back in ASPD days.
It reminds of that Stat Trek TNG episode where Captain Picard is stuck on the planet with an alien who can only speak in metaphors.

"Shaka when the walls fell!"
She has had problems in the past. I hope she is OK because she is really sweet when she is right. I've seen this same thing back in ASPD days. Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Yep, apparently she's no longer on the wagon.

This is a plea for help IMO and she needs it, so for all that didn't bash those on here looking for handouts, or came down on those who did, should not bash now.

Calling people stupid when you don't know what's going on is fucking weak.
It's Ok Jayne, I totally get it. You will fuck for a cigarette.
I will bring a carton and make you want me...
Someone forgot to take their meds, me thinks.
Oh....my....God...