What do you do if your client dies in your bed?

My game plan is to say I noticed him in distress when I pulled up in the parking lot and told him to come in while I call 911 Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
. . . and advised him to pull down his pants for the defib!
This ISN'T a funny topic at all..........

I had a client die in MY BED a few years back. It was the worst thing I ever went through.

I had a client die in MY BED a few years back. It was the worst thing I ever went through. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I take your point, Kaylee. And I can't imagine what it must have been like for you. But, since this has happened to you, do you have any teaching points from which others may benefit?
My great friend, Dallas Rain, always promised me that she would put me in my car, drive me to the nearest Academy Sporting Goods store and leave me in the parking lot. I always thought that was all a man could ask for, to die with a smile on your face, that all of your friends and family would misinterpret. Ah, Dallas you are the best!!
You might want to work on your public relations, girl.

. . . I know you're just trying to be funny, but you come off as psychotic!

Bury him in my backyard along with all the other men who couldn't handle my wildness. Originally Posted by alluringava
My great friend, Dallas Rain, always promised me that she would put me in my car Originally Posted by midrider
I know a hooker that had this happen and we put the guys car out on the street and propped him up behind the wheel.
it got to be a real hassle though because the city has alternate street parking and someone had to keep going out every 24 hrs and move the car to the other side of the street.

thankfully by day four, someone jacked the car, they pulled the guy out of the drivers seat and tossed him in the snowbank and it was on the other side of the road so we didnt have to move ANYTHING anymore!!

I had a client die in MY BED a few years back. It was the worst thing I ever went through. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Well shit ... you are supposed to get rid of the body quickly. You don't keep them ...

Why hasn't anyone suggested moving?
Here's a very interesting story from a provider who had client go through a stroke during their appointment.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=111261
Kaylee,
Sorry to hear that you went through some challenging times, but I can only imagine that the gentleman went out with a smile on his face spending quality time with you!
I hate to state the obvious, but I'm dead, so I don't care. However, for the family, I do appreciate that some of you ladies do take actions that does not make it obvious what the gentleman was doing when he died.
PJ
Have you considered what you would do under such circumstances? Originally Posted by Ken Dahl
yes I have.. if it's my room I would roll his big ass outside and calling 911, if it's his room I'm wiping everything down and calling 911.

Just kidding, God forbid that happens to anyone in a P4P situation.
last month or so, there was a news article about a well known newspaper editor, he dies at his sugar baby's home. the sugar baby had to call 911. it was pretty awkward for the editor's family and the sugar baby.
My game plan is to say I noticed him in distress when I pulled up in the parking lot and told him to come in while I call 911

Also I keep aspirin on hand as well in case of a heart attack I need to get on of these...so he doesn't die

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SweetnLittle, I think you're on to something. That could literally be a lifesaver for your client.
  • anita
  • 06-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Look in his pockets and take all his cash, then try to get rid of the body. Lol, I am just kidding , relax.

I will freak out at first, but I will immediately get an ambulance. I wouldn't want to move him and make it worse, hey, maybe he is not even dead. But I wish to never be in that situation .
Get a new bed.
A couple of months ago, one of my regulars told me to dress him and put him in his car. He doesn't want his family to know that he does this. So, I joke with him that his head would get dented as I drag him down the stairs by his feet.

This did get me thinking about what I would do and I would call 911 and tell them to be discreet as he and I were having an affair then hope for the best.