SS Guys if you could would you?

hot scenario. have tried similar positions with some dommmes b4. lots of fun fun fun
u come into town one day, let me know. humble is a long drive for me
I had dream one night that I was sucking myself it was very good I would like to have that dream again
I had dream one night that I was sucking myself it was very good I would like to have that dream again Originally Posted by Big Lipslover
I think that's a common recurring dream. It's like dreaming about falling, or being able to fly, or showing up at school in your underwear, or taking a test you forgot to study for.

The weird part about the dream of being able to suck your own cock is that when you first wake up (not fully awake) you think wow this is great now I can suck my own cock!
Ok so I'm curious....I've only seen it done on Cam4 .....a guy "Self Sucking". But if you could would you????? The guy I saw was like 6'0", very lean (swimmers body) and had a 10" cock. I know that doesn't fit the average hobbist profile. But IF it did, would you? Have you tried? I find this sooo hot! I admit that if I could lick my own pussy, I would. Originally Posted by alaine
That must have been the Man from Kantucket that you saw on Cam. He has a dick so long he can sucket. He once said with a grin, as he wiped his chin, if my ear was a cunt I could fuck it.
I had dream one night that I was sucking myself it was very good I would like to have that dream again Originally Posted by Big Lipslover
Lol, I have to laugh at that. Ever thought about having that dream analyzed. I am sure it has a hidden meaning. maybe you have a crush on yourself, lol.
I think Mother Nature wisely chose to not make most men capable of sucking their own cock. This ability might seriously reduce the procreation process not to mention a lot of guys would never get a job because they'd stay home all day giving themselves blowjobs. If they could suck their own cock, I think a lot guys would just drink beer, watch sports on TV and blow themselves and maybe occasionally order a pizza. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Think what the lunchrooms would look like: in one-half of the lunchroom, guys are busy sucking themselves dry, while in the other half, guys are polishing off their lunches after polishing off their knobs.
lol What a visual Charles....................... .............Id love to be the lunch lady in the room.
lol What a visual Charles....................... .............Id love to be the lunch lady in the room. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I wouldn't want to be the janitor!
Ok so I'm curious....I've only seen it done on Cam4 .....a guy "Self Sucking". But if you could would you????? The guy I saw was like 6'0", very lean (swimmers body) and had a 10" cock. I know that doesn't fit the average hobbist profile. But IF it did, would you? Have you tried? I find this sooo hot! I admit that if I could lick my own pussy, I would. Originally Posted by alaine
I wouldn't see that it would be anywhere nearly as pleasurable as having a woman do it. Too much work, would probably detract from the enjoyment level.

I also wouldn't do it because even the feel of my own cum is unappealing to me, let alone to ever want to taste it. It gives me a certain level of respect for the ladies who do CIM, especially the ones who seem to enjoy it.
To paraphrase the late George Carlin.........I'd never leave the house.
To paraphrase the late George Carlin.........I'd never leave the house. Originally Posted by ZX11D4
You would have to pry me out of the house and with an endless supply of snowballs to boot, I ain't leaving....
Interesting topic, had not thought out it much... except when the dog (F) does it...
Yes, I have seen it up close and personal.
This sub LOVED to do it to himself.
He also had a swimmer's body and was heavily into yoga.
He could get it in his mouth all the way down to his balls.

He didn't need a provider.
Would that I could
Interesting topic, had not thought out it much... except when the dog (F) does it... Originally Posted by houston_switch
Houston are you sayin your dog services you?...ija
That would be gross...even to watch...ijs