Looking to get a burner phone

I got a Tracfone at Walmart, paid for with cash. When you register they ask for a lot of info, but it's mostly optional so leave it blank. The only thing required is the zip code where you will be using it most of the time. Pick a random zip code in the DFW area. If you're really paranoid use a public access computer to register, such as one in the waiting room of the service department of your car dealership or a hotel lobby (not the library where you have to sign in). Buy refill minutes and pay cash.
I'm glad I'm not as paranoid as some of you guys are. I agree though, buying those refill cards can get expensive if done per use.
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2016, 10:31 PM
I remember T-Mobile had the Prepaid 10cent a minute if you bought the $100 card and they gave 20% more, it was for one year and you could use any SIM unlocked phone. You can use a fake name and address to activate the line the first time over the phone.
What about buying a Go phone SIM card and putting it in your AT&T phone? Pull your "real" SIM out, and all calls would go through the other number. Just have to remember to erase the log on your phone. Crazy talk? Or would it work? Anyone?