STD question

But, Despite being shown how your comments are irrelevant, I am sure some if you just can't help yourself and will feel the need to pontificate some more.
I answered your question twice!
it's true, Jenns answered twice in reference to them contacting your SO. They won't, go get tested.

In the future create a second handle for questions like this. It's a hooker board and it's mostly lies in the way of illusion and omission. I don't care what your ethics are, or anyone else's here for that matter.

A few lucky members aside I'm not sure why we jump to the conclusion your SO is a saint(or anyone's for that matter). Who does or does not deserve an STD courtesy of their committed partner is not something anyone here gets to decide. That's just luck, fate, karma, etc. As Clint Eastwood said "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

Good luck and get s second handle.
Uhhh....

2) Not getting tested while routinely fucking hookers makes you a shitty partner. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Hmmm some would argue that fucking hookers would make you a shitty partner even if you get tested regularly. Just saying...

sixx
True words, Junkweed and Sixx!

Jennslolli, sorry, I didn't realize you were giving me a serious answer. I just thought you were being flippant. But, my comments were not simply directed at you, fwiw.

As for the second handle, it's wise advice but not necessary for me. I've given up Hobbying in the traditional sense, as I have gone the SB way (which is what I meant about still occasionally Hobbying). So, I'm not worried about providers thinking I'm a turd. They can think what they want. If I ever got an std, I would absolutely make sure anyone I had slept with was taken care of health wise.
Hmmm some would argue that fucking hookers would make you a shitty partner even if you get tested regularly. Just saying...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sure, some would argue that, but I didn't. At least not in this case. There's putting your partner's feels, daily life, happiness, <insert emotional construct here> on the line then there's putting your partner's vagina, face, reproductive health, and no-cancer-scratcher ticket on the line. This is a risky place, absolutely...but there are ways to be responsible about it and ways to be shitty about it.
I'm under the impression your medical issues are none of anyone's business and a health practitioner is not allowed to tell anyone other than the health department of any illness; Hippocratic Oath and all that.... Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Unfortunately, many of us are routinely forced to sign away our right to privacy of our medical records. Job applications, insurance applications, etc. At that point, the health practitioner might give away your information.

Don't forget that just the fact that you had an STD test taken can be a problem, even if it comes back negative. You definitely want anonymous, not just "confidential."
it's true, Jenns answered twice in reference to them contacting your SO. They won't, go get tested.

In the future create a second handle for questions like this. It's a hooker board and it's mostly lies in the way of illusion and omission. I don't care what your ethics are, or anyone else's here for that matter.

Good luck and get s second handle. Originally Posted by junkweed

We can do that? Awesome! Just curios how many do you have for this purpose?
We can do that? Awesome! Just curios how many do you have for this purpose? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
nun'ya...
but maybe you should read my forthcoming self-help book.

Everything I needed to know about life on a hooker board I learned from RockerRick.

you can save $5.00 off the purchase by bundling it with :

"When life tries to fuck you over; bareback it!" inspired by the life and times of Humpty.