Crisis - shortage of providers in Dallas

I do not know daaaaaman, but when you have a large number of reviews, IMO, that usually means one or both of these two things:

1). You are still searching for that ATF

2). You are a hit it and forget it type of hobbyist
Originally Posted by slubby
I'm on that list, because I won't fuck daaaaaa. I'll be friends with him, and shep for that matter....but I'm not in shep's league. Which is fine. I'm not down with the little wee ones, I'm an veteran boss bitch.
  • L.A.
  • 09-05-2015, 05:31 PM
We have a crisis on our hands in Dallas. We currently have a shortage of providers. We need more. We all need to put our thinking caps on and figure out ways to recruit more providers to Dallas. Any thoughts or ideas????

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman

The shortage is that you've see ALL OF THEM.
LMAO, Keep them coming. Your comments are great. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!
Nice threAD.....daaaaaamam!

Are you selling ass too?
We currently have a shortage of providers. We need more. Originally Posted by daaaaaman
I'm on that list, because I won't fuck daaaaaa. I'll be friends with him, and shep for that matter....but I'm not in shep's league. Which is fine. I'm not down with the little wee ones, I'm an veteran boss bitch. Originally Posted by tntangie
hmmmmmm interesting quotes, lol

LOL
Ooohhh Fuck! Daaaaaman is horny and theres a shortage of new pussy for him.

Call your college aged daughters home from school and lock them up with your wives..

No woman in my family is allowed to go outside until a some new girls show up and scratch his itch. I'm calling my sister right now and telling her "don't even answer the fucking phone."

..but I'm not in shep's league. Which is fine. I'm not down with the little wee ones, I'm an veteran boss bitch. Originally Posted by tntangie
So that means you are not pimped?
So that means you are not pimped? Originally Posted by davidfree986
I pimp out myself.But good burn.
Is being the top Eccie.net reviewer a good thing? Is there an aura of glory and respect with it? . Originally Posted by Ashi
What KD doesn't realize is that he doesn't really like to fuck, he just wanted a different way to get lifetime membership.
What KD doesn't realize is that he doesn't really like to fuck, he just wanted a different way to get lifetime membership. Originally Posted by daty/o
LMAO!!!! That's true

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!
fort worth doesnt have enough, dallas has plenty!
  • Ashi
  • 09-05-2015, 07:20 PM
LMAO!!!! That's true

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
just a thought ....
Maybe he gets coupons or vouchers for free FS , the more exclamation points the better the deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

. He seems some kind of community/ union organizer here, using the slogan: "SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!! "

..... but in the end fucking them all !!!! ( FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!) Just like in RW ...

LMAO!

Sorry, I could not resist ....
I'm sitting here hot and bothered and ready to get myself in some trouble... maybe we can help each other out?

He is the top Eccie Reviewer that pretty impressive Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
If CybilDog would combine reviews from his multiple handles he could get back on that top reviewer list he so covets.
try mocospace. can't beat a $40 BJ and FS for less that $100.