Now this is what I am talking about

Who doesn't moan like that? I thought that was normal
Originally Posted by reese foster
No that is not normal, that is the exception as most providers I have seen and read reviews on, are at best, "semi-dead fish". Now I am not talking about "activities" before the "main course", as it were, I am talking about the "main course". Now I will probably get flamed and a white knights will come to the aid of a provider on this issue, but the fact is, the illusion of passion is NOT the norm from many, not all, of the providers.
You're obviously meeting the wrong providers. Just sayin'.
You're obviously meeting the wrong providers. Just sayin'. Originally Posted by Dannie
Either this or you just ain't doin' it right. Just' sayin'. LOL
I thought this was common knowledge?... Putting on Ludacris' greatest hits gets em' all moaning... 60% of the time, It Works Every Time.... This feller knows
Either this or you just ain't doin' it right. Just' sayin'. LOL
Originally Posted by EbonyBabeUTR
Sorry, but I thought I was the one who was giving the donation and it the provider who has to step up and give the hobbyist that illusion of passion, AKA GFE, even if they are not the greatest BCD or even if they have have a "tiny" problem, the provider should make that hobbyist feel like he is glad he is man and is "the best" BCD. Just sayin'
I understand your statement...really. Every man should feel special

However, some women fake it, some just lay there, some tell the gents what turns them on....which would be your choice, a fake moaner or a lady who speaks up so he can enjoy her more and leave feeling great.

Nice link by the way, I love a man who takes a knee to play with a booty...I had to shut the link off...I got a little too happy...
Sorry, but I thought I was the one who was giving the donation and it the provider who has to step up and give the hobbyist that illusion of passion, AKA GFE, even if they are not the greatest BCD or even if they have have a "tiny" problem, the provider should make that hobbyist feel like he is glad he is man and is "the best" BCD. Just sayin' Originally Posted by bigdog0311
The donation is for her time. What you do within that time would determine if you will get that illusion of passion. If you laying the "F" down right, believe me she will let you know in many ways.
If you laying the "F" down right, believe me she will let you know in many ways. Originally Posted by greedy
Now....why did that statement get me all excited? I need some dammit! I have got to stop watching that video!

BD,

It is the norm with me. Sex isn't fun if you aren't able to relax and just be yourself. It sucks that people have to fake it. I'd have to agree with Dannie, you are just seeing the wrong people, or the people that you are seeing aren't able to relax, let go and enjoy themselves. I am sure that has nothing to do with you.. so no worries, just keep looking diligently and you will find your moaner.
Sorry, but I thought I was the one who was giving the donation and it the provider who has to step up and give the hobbyist that illusion of passion, AKA GFE, even if they are not the greatest BCD or even if they have have a "tiny" problem, the provider should make that hobbyist feel like he is glad he is man and is "the best" BCD. Just sayin' Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Oh, so you want someone that's willing and able to fake that level of pleasure just because you're 'the one giving the donation'. Gotcha... Fortunately for me, I never had to fake anything to make my friends feel special.

Then, like Dannie said, you're just not seeing the right providers.

And as Reese said, keep looking diligently and you're sure to find her.

Just sayin'

Jas
Oh, so you want someone that's willing and able to fake that level of pleasure just because you're 'the one giving the donation'.
Originally Posted by EbonyBabeUTR

yep