Let's play Dress-Up! (Eagerly anticipating Halloween!) Happy Happy!

damn. never noticed any cats at RenFest. now I'ma have a mental flag for cats with beer.

there is some damn good costumes and pretty/sexy ladies there. there's also the opposite to. smh. and the opposite in damn good costumes doesn't just apply to the ladies unfortunately (sp?).

edit:

argh! red heads! (image too big - https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6113/...7f41ba49_b.jpg and https://c3.staticflickr.com/7/6234/6...8ac17bd9_b.jpg - turn on image sizing tags already!)

and many more which are of huge size.
I'll be camping at RenFest for Halloween again this year.

Weather will dictate my costume,

Might be Scottish

Originally Posted by boardman

Halloween is my favorite howl-a-day! I'll be at TRF for All Hallow's Eve. (And most every other weekend with my Fancy Fantasy Wicked Wench Tours. I'd best get an ad up about that soon, I guess, and start taking reservations.) I want to see your pretty puss 'n boots and sneak a wee peek under your kitty kilt!

I have a ton o' costumes and boob-boosting RenFest wear, like the outfit below, but I do need to work on good Barbarian wench garb with some fur and leather. Love the 3rd redhead above, CLTXGG.

Jessica Rabbit is nice.
My favorite was this past halloween. I was a "burlesque" girl. I had just gotten my boobs done like 3 weeks earlier so I was uber excited to wear the corset!

• anita
  • 08-17-2015, 02:51 PM
I don't need Halloween to play dress up. But, OP that girl in the nurse outfit is smoking hot!
My favorite was this past halloween. I was a "burlesque" girl. I had just gotten my boobs done like 3 weeks earlier so I was uber excited to wear the corset!

Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Damn girl! You need to update them showcase pics.

Wanna go to Renfest with a drunck cat in a kilt? I'm sure we'll see Fancy out there.

I'll show you a good time and you can show me your taint...K? K.

Wanna go to Renfest with a drunck cat in a kilt? I'm sure we'll see Fancy out there.

I'll show you a good time and you can show me your taint...K? K. Originally Posted by boardman
I am getting new pics in a week or two - all will be updated. I haven't gone to TRF since I worked there in 2005/2006... I would LOVE TO GO!

Very nice.

I'll show you a good time and you can show me your taint...K? K. Originally Posted by boardman
Agreed!

I'm currently building an Arkham Knight costume.

You and I just recently had an appointment and no way would someone have been able to convince me that was your photo
I'll be camping at RenFest for Halloween again this year Originally Posted by boardman
So what's that like? When I was there last year, a friend and I were joking that night time camping there's got to be just a huge drunkin orgy of fat dorks and geeks
*images removed - annoys me to keep making a page so long*
Halloween is my favorite howl-a-day! I'll be at TRF for All Hallow's Eve. (And most every other weekend with my Fancy Fantasy Wicked Wench Tours. I'd best get an ad up about that soon, I guess, and start taking reservations.) I want to see your pretty puss 'n boots and sneak a wee peek under your kitty kilt!

I have a ton o' costumes and boob-boosting RenFest wear, like the outfit below, but I do need to work on good Barbarian wench garb with some fur and leather. Love the 3rd redhead above, CLTXGG. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
you know, I remember thinking before I'm surprised I don't remember noticing you at TexRenFest also Fancy. ha, ha.

as for barbarian, nothing beats that one girl from the first original Conan the Barbarian movie. the part at the end where they put the black & white paint on to rescue the girl. argh!

My favorite was this past halloween. I was a "burlesque" girl. I had just gotten my boobs done like 3 weeks earlier so I was uber excited to wear the corset! Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
must say, very nice! pretty and sexy there Daphne!

You and I just recently had an appointment and no way would someone have been able to convince me that was your photo Originally Posted by citizen44
seems as if you should elaborate. what you say can be taken several ways.

So what's that like? When I was there last year, a friend and I were joking that night time camping there's got to be just a huge drunkin orgy of fat dorks and geeks Originally Posted by citizen44
not to answer for the cat but sure there is plenty of fat people (it is Texas still). you should have noticed there is plenty of the opposite also.
seems as if you should elaborate. what you say can be taken several ways. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
There was neither a negative nor positive connotation attached to the statement. Looking at the photo, it just looks like a different person than the one I met recently.
FoxyNC
How about something like this?
You and I just recently had an appointment and no way would someone have been able to convince me that was your photo Originally Posted by citizen44
Agreed.