CNN column - Its time to fire Ivanka and Jared.

The President Ivanka and Jared all work for free Stock on meds psycho it's gonna be a rough 5 years for you Originally Posted by Oilrig
Yous calling another member of this board a psycho and prescribing medication? We’ve already got at least one of them on this forum. Didn’t know we had such a robust medical community.

Yous qualified to comment on another person’s health, or just violating board rules in your spare time?
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Check your PMs buddy.
Does Ivanka still work in the WH? I haven't heard anything work related concerning her in quite a while. Kushner yes. Ivanka no.
Kushner is Trump’s duct tape. ivanka is his fantasy fuck doll Originally Posted by HoeHummer
That made me laugh. I can't remember what channel I was listening to on Sirius, but the host was making fun of Hulk Hogan. All of his girlfriends at the time looked just like an older version of his daughter Brooke. It was pretty fucked up when I looked them up. They actually did. I thought it was a joke.
Maybe that’s a thing with wrestlers, like Trump.

And cult leaders.
The $1200 dollars per person with an additional $500 per child was estimated to last the average family about 2 weeks. The lines for free food in San Antonio were incredible. The one thing we can all agree on -- let's get back to the new "normal" as soon as possible. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And what needs to be remembered here is that the $1200 plus the $500 per child were there to try and largely immediately help people.

Do not forget about the fast tracking in most places of unemployment benefits for those out of work and the added $600 per week to those benefits which is huge to many in the lower income ranges.

I know people will toss out a million different anectdotal exceptions and other statistics, but I look at it this way.

If you were not employed when this started and struggling, you are possibly better off with the $1200 plus $500/child. Or at least at ground zero.

If you were low income and employed before and remain employed you also are possibly better off with the $1200 plus $500/child.

If you were low income and employed but now are unemployed, you should have received the $1200 plus $500/child. And should be having your unemployment fast tracked with the added $600/wk.

If you were middle income ranges(up to stimulus cut offs) and are still employed. Again stimulus money as a bonus and you are better off.

If you were middle income ranges(up to stimulus cut offs) and are now unemployed, you should get the stimulus plus the fast track unemployment and could now be getting less that your employed dollars.

And you see the pattern on and on.

However, in the end, on average low to low middle income workers should be in a better position than they were before.

EDIT: this probably should have been in another thread, but I got caught up in the discussion of the focus on the $1200 / $500 discussion.

As for the OP, well CNN opinion. That doesn't exactly inspire or even merit reading.
The Dems need to buy enough to last them to 2024. That stimulus check should come in handy for them, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And if that doesn’t work...try this, special formulated for the retard Trump shit eating Money Empire

A148A284-FA79-48C6-A05F-408A4845143E.jpeg
Maybe that’s a thing with wrestlers, like Trump.

And cult leaders. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I don't see Trump's fat old ass wrestling ever. He wrestles only on twitter.
I don't see Trump's fat old ass wrestling ever. He wrestles only on twitter. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
He’s a member of the wwe hall of fame, don’t yous know?

How do yous think Linda McMahon got a cabinet ministry?
He’s a member of the wwe hall of fame, don’t yous know?

How do yous think Linda McMahon got a cabinet ministry? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Lol
He’s a member of the wwe hall of fame, don’t yous know? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yous sound jealous Trump has such fame and success.

Edit: I used CPA and finance speak. In a nutshell for those who do not know, "material" pretty much just means "not enough" or "is enough" when you look at liquidity, cash flows, leverage or whatever. I'm putting that lightly but you get my point. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No Luke, the term "material" isn't "CPA and finance speak". But we get the point - you're posturing again.

You think talking down to everyone makes you look educated. In reality, you look like a pompous uneducated phony when you stupidly claim such a pedestrian adjective is the exclusive jargon of accountants.

Edit: I used CPA and finance speak. In a nutshell for those who do not know, "material" pretty much just means "not enough" or "is enough" when you look at liquidity, cash flows, leverage or whatever. I'm putting that lightly but you get my point. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I would have used the phrase "significant and relevant". You aren't defining it properly:

"Definition: Materiality is a GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) principle. Material events or information are any events or facts that would affect the judgment of an informed investor. Material events should be publicly disclosed along with the corresponding financial statements."
It's time to ban HoeHummer.

I'll admit that Ivanka won me over many years ago when she seemed.... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

To get breast implants.
The $1200 dollars per person with an additional $500 per child was estimated to last the average family about 2 weeks. The lines for free food in San Antonio were incredible. The one thing we can all agree on -- let's get back to the new "normal" as soon as possible. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Except we can't agree on what "as soon as possible means". Here in Florida, it will be very interesting to see after opening the beaches in Jacksonville and literally hundreds and hundreds of people were definitely walking closer than 6 feet and nobody wearing masks, if cases spike in the next week or two.

Don't even want to think about having to reverse that change and go back to shut down. I don't think the people will listen unless the dead bodies start piling up in the streets.