So whats Wrong With Fat Hobbyists?

Nothing! Just don't stay on top too long or I'll be a two-dimensional ho afterwards like a piece of paper. Ohhh no wait, my breast implants will hold me up LOLOL.
Well obviously. I mean... Most of my clients are ripped. So whenever I get a BBH I am all like... Originally Posted by Shayla
Mijo out, I'm back in! LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Guys, I can easily pack on 100lbs, easily. So, keep two things in mind though:
1. I'm considered obese, BMI (regardless if musckle)
2. My DICK is BBH, and Shayla, You're Really Gonna Lick That!!!

Haha, I will never talk down some of my favorite clientel. I feel absolutely comfortable with a BBH. I freak them just like I do the rest and they always have a big smile for me. I love to cuddle with my BBH
Outside every thin woman is a fat man trying to get inside.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

Haha, I will never talk down some of my favorite clientel. I feel absolutely comfortable with a BBH. I freak them just like I do the rest and they always have a big smile for me. I love to cuddle with my BBH Originally Posted by bustyamy
Come on now Amy... this is your chance. PM any of your BBW friends and post some funny stuff. I figure you would be good for at least 50 posts! See if you can make me laugh!

Here I'll help you out!

If you want a Fat Hobbyist to extend his time just order THREE extra large Pizza's. He ain't going to let those go to waste!
OK, I'll even give you one of my good ones!

Screwing a fat hobbyist is like screwing a sheep. It feels pretty good, you just don't want anyone to know about it!

Don't do it Amy, it'll fuck your business up. We (clients) live on fantasy...we don't come here for reality. Cool. Don't let that avatar lure you in...don't do it!!!
Don't do it Amy, it'll fuck your business up. We (clients) live on fantasy...we don't come here for reality. Cool. Don't let that avatar lure you in...don't do it!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Thread Killer!
  • Laz
  • 04-23-2012, 11:17 PM
With the crap the BBW ladies have to put up with they deserve to be able to respond. I know I like thinner women even though when I look in the mirror I have to wonder why they would want to be with my fat ass. That being said Mijo is probably right. Send your comments to SL and let him post them without anyone knowing where they came from. No one can bitch about a comment from a fellow fat assed hobbyist and if they do I am sure SL can handle the heat. Hell, he would probably revel in it.
With the crap the BBW ladies have to put up with they deserve to be able to respond. I know I like thinner women even though when I look in the mirror I have to wonder why they would want to be with my fat ass. That being said Mijo is probably right. Send your comments to SL and let him post them without anyone knowing where they came from. No one can bitch about a comment from a fellow fat assed hobbyist and if they do I am sure SL can handle the heat. Hell, he would probably revel in it. Originally Posted by Laz
DAMN STRAIGHT! Thats a great idea!

I guess I'll just have to keep helping them along!

You know your a FAT HOBBYIST when you show up and the girl turns you away by saying, "I don't do doubles!"
you know your a FH when providers only do outcall with you... their worried you will break their bed... or raid their fridge!
I know I like thinner women even though when I look in the mirror I have to wonder why they would want to be with my fat ass. Originally Posted by Laz
Oh, I believe all these girls like fat guys. In fact I would say the fatter the better. Even though for the most part a session is based on fantasy. The true reality is not to many providers want a client that is better looking than they are. So they are pretty safe with a fat guy.

Jim
Oh, I believe all these girls like fat guys. In fact I would say the fatter the better. Even though for the most part a session is based on fantasy. The true reality is not to many providers want a client that is better looking than they are. So they are pretty safe with a fat guy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hummm... good point!
Surface Up! Ride it Baby!