Fallen Soldiers

I'll miss DarkeyKong. He was a favorite to read his posts.
I'm pretty sure once I graduate and get a good RW job I won't be around much longer. That time is coming up soon (in May I hope) so I don't have too much further to go.

I might hang around a bit just due to student loans, but I'll see how that goes. Depends on my starting salary.
Regarding the nba policy, to each their own i suppose. But to those who feel this is a legitimate service industry with designs on legalization, i am sure the denial of service based on race would be deemed illegal much rhe same way that a barber or masseuse can not deny service. Not that i am AA, but just a thought
Thanks for chiming in Angie you will be missed when that day arrives!

Hats off to THN who it appears has quietly left the building
Logan appears to have done it the right way. He didn't announce it or even ask for his account to be disabled. He just faded away. Originally Posted by TinMan
The only way to do it. When it comes my time , and there are no security issues... I'll just stop posting one day. You guys will know I either died or my dick stopped working, whichever comes first.
I'll miss DarkeyKong. He was a favorite to read his posts.
I'm pretty sure once I graduate and get a good RW job I won't be around much longer. That time is coming up soon (in May I hope) so I don't have too much further to go.

I might hang around a bit just due to student loans, but I'll see how that goes. Depends on my starting salary. Originally Posted by tntangie
Sweetheart, a girl graduating is music to my ears. I have known you thru here for years, so I know it is not BS. I hope after your graduation that I never hear again from you - you know what I mean.

Luke
In my observation here some people never leave they just go UTR.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Or leave and come back with a new handle
I noticed invisible 1 is leaving.. as well
I miss Tangled. Most of you don't know but he passed not long ago with brain cancer. He was a really great friend. RIP
After I leave I'm gonna write a book and nobody will be able to ban me
Maybe the fallen cannot get up ...
Hobby life gets boring and expensive. I announced earlier this year that I was leaving too, but that changed once I found out about my deployment
! Originally Posted by txboi817
txboi, stay safe brother. the ladies and gents will be here when you get home.
thanks, USAF, TX Army National Guard.
Is W missing?