Fucking a Dim(mer) Bulb

Lana,
Fortunately, you are both sexy and smart.
Lana,
Fortunately, you are both sexy and smart. Originally Posted by ca1962

Awwwww, thank you, sweetheart.
Personally, I have trouble keeping up with her conversations ... so ... I hope the ladies are patient.
You people are to funny, there is a difference between being smart and not able to spell, and then there are people that can spell, read and still dumb as a box of rocks.

I think each person is different and it depends on the individual as to what there capabilities are.

Do you people know there or people that are millionaires, and have several businesses that can not read and write.

I know people that had a 3.8 grade average in collage but when they got to the real world they can't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

And the last point are you going to these girls for conversations, law advice, or pussy?
Nothing gets me hotter than having my brain stimulated.

As far as the lady... if she cant read a book, how do u expect her to be able to read body language.. your moves and moans that are caused by whatever she is doing to please you. Some girls in chat type just how i figure they speak in person.. makes me wonder how any guy can stand being around her for an hour...
I have to say that a lot of erotic attraction for me is "between the ears". Of course, the physical plays a huge role also, but for me it's only a part of the entire package.
Sometimes if you just want to fuck it doesn't matter. If you're looking for illusion of passion, she needs to be able to hold her own.
And if you find out too late that you can't stand the chatter, stick your face between her legs, wrap your arms around her legs, and pull them tight over your ears until you are finished.
  • shlub
  • 05-15-2012, 08:42 AM
Quick reply:
If I want a dumb piece of meat, I have my hand.

-----------
Long-winded response:

I don't care if they are in Mensa or Triple Nine, but I do prefer the woman to be on the right side of the bell curve.

If someone is unable to understand what it means to be discrete and careful, the risks surrounding the encounter are increased. Additionally, I have found that the brighter providers are less likely to be managed or manipulated by the politics of this board. Finally there are BCD benefits. It has been my experience that the IOP is more consistent with the more articulate ladies.

On the flip side, I have had sessions where I suspect that my partner's perception of my intellectual prowess has somewhat compensated for the size of my gut; leading to a better encounter.

-shlub
I love fucking retards! Just put em' back on the short bus when you're done.

Midgets are better in the sack tho.

• Stag
  • 05-15-2012, 09:09 AM
I have two advanced degrees and consider myself a pretty well educated and well-read guy, but I truly enjoy the time I spend with lots of people at all kinds of "intellectual" levels. A wise man once told me that absolutely everyone you meet knows something you don't know. They just have to have some personality to discuss it with you, and you have to have some willingness to listen.

Having said that -- when I'm with a provider, she doesn't have to be a nuclear physicist or a brain surgeon, but she absolutely MUST have a personality, and it greatly enhances the experience if she can speak with clarity about something -- whether it's current events, psychology, astronomy, or baseball doesn't matter, as long as she has the ability to maintain an interesting conversation for 15 minutes.

I want to TALK to her, gaze into her eyes and get the sense the lights are on and somebody's home, not just lick her and stick her and kiss her goodbye.

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHA
I just spit coffee on my keyboard!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Is "fucking" in this case an adjective or a verb??
Beautiful women are fun to look at, but I will take an average-looking chick with a personality before appearances, any day. You are going to have to talk to her at some point in time, unless you are into one-time B&G's that require minimal interaction.

Don't get me wrong...there has to be some sort of attraction. Pretty eyes, nice boobs, something. But if she is dumb as dirt, I'm not interested at all. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Ditto! That goes for both sexes with me.
A wise man once said, "It is easier to make a pretty girl smart, than a smart girl pretty." I will take pretty over smart any day, unless the American beauty is already intelligent, which is what happens most of the time and I get the benefits of both pretty and intelligent.
A wise man once said, "It is easier to make a pretty girl smart, than a smart girl pretty." I will take pretty over smart any day, unless the American beauty is already intelligent, which is what happens most of the time and I get the benefits of both pretty and intelligent. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Which wise man was that? I googled the quote, but couldn't find it.

Men actually prefer stupid girls according to this article: http://allwomenstalk.com/why-men-prefer-stupid-girls/
copy and paste the link...not sure why it's not clickable.