DONT MISS THIS GUYS ( fresh meat)

• Leon
  • 11-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Chill guys. He's not her pimp!

He's her manager.
He's the President/CEO or Union President of the "He Man Woman Haters Club" or maybe "The Gentlemen's Dance Hall Society of Breast Establishments & Service Entertainers Union"

What is maco?
WTF is this ?
Hi, um I saw your number on an internet hooker board. I don't know your name or anything about you. But can I come over and get a blowjob? Originally Posted by azngrllvr
This one comment made reading this thread worthwhile.
WTF is this ? Originally Posted by jerkn2u

This is what you call a...... wait for it......

Chill guys. He's not her pimp!

He's her manager. Originally Posted by Leon
Not her manager. Her agent. No, wait, her record producer.
Her Pussy Scheduling Technician.
Her Director of Vaginal Procurement
  • b2pop
  • 11-29-2012, 03:31 PM
????????? what the f...
Guys!!!...Dude...I jus run up on this moco bishes # 214-815-0999 and we ain't fucked yet but God damn that bish got phone skills Dam dat shit was good make we wanna jimmy jack jus hearin that fine bish. Just wanna let u boyz know before I call that bish up again.

Mandingo, in the time it took you to start this thread and reply to all the other posts about it plus respond to the any PM's it may have generated, you could've written a F'n review Bro !!...And if she is legit, tell the ho to post an intro, too...I love me some pink moco pussy.

God damn, can we use proper English, too
5'5" 140 = BBW
Since mandingo taped the session he can post some taint ...
  • S-Man
  • 11-29-2012, 09:33 PM
He isn't the first to post bragging about a session and mention how he'll post a review when he has time. The differences are we don't know who the person is and that person is probably not well reviewed.
I feel like I'm watching the news. "Breaking Story about 12/12/12 .... right after this impotent message...."
Fresh Meat? Such a respectable term that will go a long way with the ladies here.