Where are the little persons, preggos, and middle easterners?

I've always wondered if Indian pussy tastes like cardamom and turmeric. Originally Posted by snarl
I can tell you Indian Pussy is causal to penile tumescence
Dear Gingerkatt,
Didn't know that, thanks for that tidbit. Do you know of any little people that maybe willing to do something strange for a piece of change?

Today, the word “midget” is considered a derogatory slur. The dwarfism community has voiced that they prefer to be referred to as dwarfs, little people, people of short stature or having dwarfism, or simply, and most preferably, by their given name.

Found this on the interwebs, good piece of info. I have been shown the light. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

I don't know any female little people, and I doubt you'd be interested in my male client. And as for you that think they all have misshapped heads and facial features, not true. His face is perfectly normal and he's nice looking. And his downstairs package is very normal sized, actually a little more than normal sized! I haven't had the courage to ask him if that's the way most male little people are.

But you learn a lot about the little ladies from their 2 shows on TV now. They might be on a break now. There's Little women NY, Little women LA, and a new one called Tera's Little Family, because she just had a baby. Google them there's lots of info. It's like the Real Housewives of Little People!
All types of dwarfism and "midgets", but they all make it clear they prefer Little People.