Riot Police

No, yours, JCM800. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm not sure why anyone would ask you the same question over and over and over again.

do you?
HA!

I can imagine why. He doesn't want to admit he's a liar.

He's still hasn't posted the link to my original poll for dipshit of the year.

Already Day 21 is off to a shitty start!
I'm not sure why anyone would ask you the same question over and over and over again.

do you? Originally Posted by JCM800
It's a shame you cannot remember, JCM800, but loss of memory is one of the common side effects CBJ7 mentions.

... with no recollection that the questions have just been asked and answered. In conversation they may repeat the same piece of information 20 times, remaining wholly unaware that they are repeating the same thing in absolutely stereotyped expression.

Alcohol Dementia is also sometimes known as Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome... Originally Posted by CJ7
So are you accusing JCM800 of Alcohol Dementia or merely speculating on his medical condition, you flaming idiot?
It's a shame you cannot remember, JCM800, but loss of memory is one of the common side effects CBJ7 mentions.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
i have forgotten about your inability to answer direct questions.
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 11:59 AM
i have forgotten about your inability to answer direct questions. Originally Posted by JCM800

he forgot to answer the question ... if I hadn't mentioned memory loss, IB would have forgot about it

i have forgotten about your inability to answer direct questions. Originally Posted by JCM800
Your question -- "Do you?" -- was directly answered, JCM800. Looks like you're still suffering from memory loss, JCM800.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054451948&postcount=18

he forgot to answer the question ... if I hadn't mentioned memory loss, IB would have forgot about it

Originally Posted by CJ7
JCM800's question -- "Do you?" -- was directly answered, CBJ7. Looks like you're also suffering from memory loss, CBJ7.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054451948&postcount=18

So are you accusing JCM800 of Alcohol Dementia or merely speculating on his medical condition, you flaming idiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd do well to address your question to CBJ7 -- the one who originally posted the article, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
"Dumb-fuck golem jackass."

What is it called when you uncontrollably blurt out the same rude sounds over and over and over and over?

Tourette's Syndrome? Or just Flatulence?

Either way, you're calling someone a sufferer from alcoholism.

I'm not speculating on anybody's medical condition. However, I do think you're seriously fucked up in the head.

Maybe it's the prolonged exposure to human feces...

Day 22. You're a fucking champ, chump!