Marvel goes full social justice with transgender New Warrior ‘Snowflake’

its about political correctness and wokeness in the comic market place.

and

cause ur feeling the shitz anyway... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If you have to explain it, it’s pretty much a lost cause.
And this is a political topics because... Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Marvel reveals its first non-binary superhero, Snowflake, and the backlash is blistering

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/03/2...pace-backlash/

Right-wing website LifeSiteNews was critical of what it saw as a poor attempt to appeal to left-wing “woke” comic fans, while still, presumably, not providing sufficient fodder for it to mock the new non-binary character.

It reported on Marvel’s news with the headline “Marvel goes full social justice with transgender New Warrior ‘Snowflake'”.

Similarly, left-wing website The Mary Sue was also critical, arguing that even as LGBT+ representation goes, there “needs to be a lot more thought put into it than this”.
Transgender, butthurt? Isn’t that the point? Originally Posted by bambino
How many knuckles are yous talking here, bambino?
How many knuckles are yous talking here, bambino? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

in your case that would be pig's knuckles .. right?

BAHHAAAA
the only good thing about this version of new warriors is that it is a 4 or 5 issue mini-series and will be quickly forgotten and tosed in the bottomless pit of the dust bin of the marvel universe.

btw... off topic i know...

guess what batman/bruce wayne was a murderer!!!
And this is a political topics because... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You seem to be a transgender advocate! Being butthurt isnt just a feeling anymore is it ? Its a way of life for some? heh yous?
  • oeb11
  • 04-30-2020, 04:49 PM
The market for such nonsense will be very small - :

More recent studies released in 2016 estimate the proportion of Americans who identify as transgender at 0.5 to 0.6%. This would put the total number of transgender Americans at approximately 1.4 million adults (as of 2016).
Number of kids interested in such comics - and who will pay for them - very small .

Perhaps the Marvel folks have a deal with the DPST leadership to require subscription in order to indoctrinate the population as to the TG lifestyle????
i don't think the marvel people understand that TG is not normal and that it is an illness, a type of depression that is devastating to their psyche. it is an effect resulting from child abuse and sexual abuse.

it shouldn't be normalized, it needs to be treated for what it is.
i don't think the marvel people understand that TG is not normal and that it is an illness, a type of depression that is devastating to their psyche. it is an effect resulting from child abuse and sexual abuse.

it shouldn't be politicized as normal, it needs to be treated for what it is. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

ftfy

does yssup rider get it now??

BAHHAAA

it shouldn't be normalized, it needs to be treated for what it is. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
if yous say so, doctor!

Please share your clinical based evidence proving that statement, dillsy.

Btw - I heard conversion therapy is still available in the Great White South. Which centre were you treated, eh?
sigh!
if yous say so, doctor!

Btw - I heard conversion therapy is still available in the Great White South. Which centre were you treated, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Some of us have obtained a new talent, interest or knowledge during this pandemic! Others not so much!
Yous remind me of Hank Hill from TV.
Yous remind me of Hank Hill from TV. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous say so
if yous say so, doctor!

Btw - I heard conversion therapy is still available in the Great White South. Which centre were you treated, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
this is not about conversion therapy. never was. if you think this was an endorsement of conversion therapy, it wasn't. nor is it about for/against TG.

one does not need clinical studies to know that they are sick.

bet you never looked at the video.

this here from walt heyer explains.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1062044153&postcount=1