Barebacklover changes names

Could you please PM me the info...you have struck my curiosity.
Cajun - Ive Pm'd you (and left you my email) and I never heard back...

...Hmmmm
Personally, I wouldn't trust a guy with BBL's handle anyway. It could just be a joke, but it implies he will try to go for BBFS on purpose.
Personally, I wouldn't trust a guy with BBL's handle anyway. It could just be a joke, but it implies he will try to go for BBFS on purpose. Originally Posted by Daen1304
I respect what you are saying, but at least BBL is 100% transparent about what he expects and wants. I think he is crazy to take such a risk but it's his dick and his life, so if he wants them both to die, it's none of my business. I just hope he reviews everyone he sees so that everyone knows which providers are willing to play a similar risky game as him. Again, I give him credit for being open and honest about what he does, regardless of how dumb I think he is for doing so.

My problem is with the fucking creeps who go after the welcome wagon girls who are brand new trying to get BBFS. To me, those lowlifes are who members should truly be disgusted about. My guess is that there are many "established" members who prey on these new and naive girls for BBFS....I wish the Welcome Wagon girls would out these clowns who try to get BBFS from them in exchange for a review.

I would hope that a few established ladies would reach out to any Welcome Wagon girl who has a ton of responses to her initial thread to find out which "established" guys are trying to take advantage of them.

And I have no clue how many handles BBL has. My guess is that he probably likes to schedule with the BBL handle so that there is no confusion about the actual activities with a "date" with a provider.

And with so many pregnant providers, I highly doubt he is the only guy who likes to go bareback with providers. He just so happens to be one of the few who seems proud enough to admit his risky behavior....And for that, I give the guy kudos for admitting that he has no problem with foolishly sticking his dick in a potential beehive and for being brave/dumb enough to do so.
Originally Posted by BarebackLover

The way I see it, is he is most likely mostly going to see ladies who are more "at risk" for getting something unpleasant from. The reason being that any sensible provider who actually does screening is not going to see him. So his stated desire for BB with a potentially higher risk group of providers can only mean two broad possibilities:
1. He doesn't care about the future and is only living for the moment.
2. He already has you-know-what and so is unconcerned now about whatever the consequences will be (because there are no consequences, he is already infected).

Cajun, if I were you, I would get tested, start screening properly and change your name because a lot of us would not touch anything that BBL has come into contact with, with anything less than a 100 foot pole. Sorry to be so blunt.
Originally Posted by BarebackLover
good one bbl: ruined my keyboard when I spit my soda on it laughing.

Ain't taking sides one way or another and applaud u & the mods/eccie for the freedom of speech/expression and non-censorship which are VITAL for a progressive society.
Oh puh-leeeze! No censorship? Try typing ********** sometime....
Personally, I wouldn't trust a guy with BBL's handle anyway. It could just be a joke, but it implies he will try to go for BBFS on purpose. Originally Posted by Daen1304
His name doesn't "imply" anything. He's up front and honest about it. He does try for BBFS and he's pretty open about it.

Call me silly but I prefer my blood STD free. Hat's off to him for doing it how he wants to do it. As for the people who say they will put the providers he sees on their own DNS lists, are you really that naive? Every provider out there has had unprotected sex with someone. Some of their partners were clients and some of them civies. Just seeing providers puts everyone involved in this hobby into a high "risk" group for contracting STDs relative to the rest of society. Although, with the hyper-sexualization (made up word) of our media over the past 20 years, the rest of society is fast catching up to the people involved in this hobby. The only safe sex is no sex and well with nearly 7 billion of us on this earth, that isn't gonna happen very often.

Do you honestly think he tells providers his handle on this site? There is no way in hell he does that or even tells them during or after the session he does with them. They just know about it after he posts his very detailed reviews, nothing wrong with that at all if you can get away with it.
Just seeing providers puts everyone involved in this hobby into a high "risk" group for contracting STDs relative to the rest of society. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
Again, ain't taking sides...heard this before & its the current standard mantra of the medicos/governmentals. Take the microscope down a notch tho: ain't seen any valid evidence/statistics supporting this mantra.

Think people: don't accept all that is told; validate for yourself. Ever seen the larry flint/hustler movie: a true story? Never did like the magazine but love him for fighting for all r rights. Unless we assert r rights (freedom of speech/expression/sexuality/ALL r rights) they're lost to da man.
To all those who responded to what I said, touche...
Ha, ha, ha! He broke your dignity? I think that ship sailed when you were getting barebacked during the gangbang in front of other guys and letting him film you!
Post one of reputation recovery.