The Trump-Biden Debates Are On: Three Matchups, With a Solo Moderator for Each

Covfefe!
Trump being defensive is one thing. Biden flubbing up like the retard he is is quite another. while i agree Trump should not underestimate Biden and he won't, Biden is the ticking time bomb more so than Trump.

just look at his recent appearance in PA. that wasn't even an interview let alone a debate. and he couldn't even keep from fucking that up, with prepared remarks.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Whether or not Trump does well in the debate isn't going to depend on Biden in any way.

Trump is his own worst enemy. All the worst hits he has taken since 2016 were self-inflicted - walking a thin line on obstruction that got him impeached. Making a dumbass call to the Ukrainian leader - when he knew full well everything he does it being examined under a microscope. Making stupid tweets at 2:30 in the morning that have to be explained away the next day.

A big part of the problem for Trump is that he has been surrounded by "yes men" his whole life. No one ever gave the egotistical boss any push back. No one told him to his face he was an idiot or that he was telling a baldfaced lied. They were all too afraid of being fired.

So, Trump went through life thinking his shit didn't stink. He really does view himself as a stable genius.

This problem was highlighted in his last couple of sit-down interviews when the interviewer refused to back down to his fantastical claims. He got flustered and had no response. Other than "it is what it is".

He can't have moments like that in the debate or he will look as feeble as Joe Biden.
Covfefe! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

come on, man! you know .. the thing!

BAHHAAAAA

Whether or not Trump does well in the debate isn't going to depend on Biden in any way.

Trump is his own worst enemy. All the worst hits he has taken since 2016 were self-inflicted - walking a thin line on obstruction that got him impeached. Making a dumbass call to the Ukrainian leader - when he knew full well everything he does it being examined under a microscope. Making stupid tweets at 2:30 in the morning that have to be explained away the next day.

A big part of the problem for Trump is that he has been surrounded by "yes men" his whole life. No one ever gave the egotistical boss any push back. No one told him to his face he was an idiot or that he was telling a baldfaced lied. They were all too afraid of being fired.

So, Trump went through life thinking his shit didn't stink. He really does view himself as a stable genius.

This problem was highlighted in his last couple of sit-down interviews when the interviewer refused to back down to his fantastical claims. He got flustered and had no response. Other than "it is what it is".

He can't have moments like that in the debate or he will look as feeble as Joe Biden. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

did any of that matter when he out-debated Clinton? and i don't think anyone at least in 2016 would think Biden was sharper than Clinton. now even less so.
come on, man! you know .. the thing!

BAHHAAAAA

did any of that matter when he out-debated Clinton? and i don't think anyone at least in 2016 would think Biden was sharper than Clinton. now even less so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did he really out-debate Clinton or did people just have their minds made up about her anyway?

And he lost the popular vote, remember? Hard to make the case he won the debates.

And, as I noted in my first post, he NOW HAS A RECORD. And it is mostly BAD.

All that shit is going to stick to him like a tar ball.

His denial of the seriousness of the COVID disaster until several months after it got out of hand is going to be difficult to explain away.
Did he really out-debate Clinton or did people just have their minds made up about her anyway?

And he lost the popular vote, remember? Hard to make the case he won the debates.

And, as I noted in my first post, he NOW HAS A RECORD. And it is mostly BAD.

All that shit is going to stick to him like a tar ball.

His denial of the seriousness of the COVID disaster until several months after it got out of hand is going to be difficult to explain away. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

come on! you know the popular vote isn't the game. and what about fauci saying the same thing at the same time? he downplayed it. Trump could say and he'd be right .. that fauci the farthead "expert" said it wasn't a big deal.

what's bad? his success in trade? the economy? getting those "allies" who have been fucking the US for decades over NATO to admit they weren't paying their fair share? they weren't. we shouldn't even be in NATO now.

Eisenhower said as much 60 years ago.

so what's bad?
Joe Biden Finally Takes Questions from Media, It Doesn’t End Well
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...esnt-end-well/

joe biden takes questions from the media. his staff screens the questions... what happens next is, hmm... a train wreck. read the link.

the debate is not going happen.

Biden may have been in good form in march during the dem debates. they'll make up some excuse and move the goal post.
Joe Biden Finally Takes Questions from Media, It Doesn’t End Well
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...esnt-end-well/

joe biden takes questions from the media. his staff screens the questions... what happens next is, hmm... a train wreck. read the link.

the debate is not going happen.

Biden may have been in good form in march during the dem debates. they'll make up some excuse and move the goal post. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

let's look at Biden .. that sharp knife that's gonna carve up Trump ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT4r_McRcC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q1fBH1XXjE

gaffe reel !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJGI1d96Ns
let's look at Biden .. that sharp knife that's gonna carve up Trump ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT4r_McRcC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q1fBH1XXjE

gaffe reel !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJGI1d96Ns Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hahaha, "Joe Biden will beat Joe Biden" Well that makes it easy for Donald Trump, lol. Biden is just too stupid. If he wins, every time he's on the tube it will be a comedy hour, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2020, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
I agree testing should be done on all candidates -including pence and harris - maybe she should be worried.

With her history of admitted drug Use.

Any evidence that 'President sniffles" is using illegal drugs , grace???

Or , just hateful innuendo.

Vote Biden - the last time you will have the chore of voting in a free election.

So.. I need evidence otherwise its a hateful innuendo-- but your Biden bashing buddies don't need evidence. Got it. I've made it clear that I have no intention of voting for either of the assclowns.. but the fact that what is good for the Goose isn't good for the Gander with you is absolutely comical.

Thank you grace - deflection and denial about a reasonable question of your post. Very , very defensive - and no cogent or constructive answer to the question.
Just insults and double standards - i asked for evidence of Trump using drugs - per your innuendo - which hateful in and of itself - and of course - there is none.

Vote - Biden - you will never have to have the chore of casting a Vote in America Again.
"And now I'll take your questions". "My staff will call on the appropriate people in the order in which they are set up on the teleprompter so that I don't make a complete ass out of myself".

And just because I'm constantly squinting doesn't mean I'm trying to read that damn teleprompter with writing to small for this distance.

It is amusing watching Biden leaning in, squinting but focused ( or trying to ) at a position immediately in front of him with no deviation from side to side. At least Melania pulled that one off in her speech the other night going from one teleprompter to the other but Melania wasn't answering questions from the media now was she.
Your fucking eyesight must be a lot better than mine. That bitch defines squinting.

He can't brag about the economy since that has gone into the tank - NO MATTER WHOSE FAULT THAT IS.

Sure he can. To any reasonable person, if the economy was good, hell, great before the pandemic, there is no good reason Biden could make why Trump couldn't do it again. Looks like quite a number of people think Trump could handle the economy better than Biden.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-stephanie-ruhle-asks-why-on-earth-does-trump-poll-better-than-biden-on-economy-crime

MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle appeared to be in disbelief that President Trump polls greater than former Vice President Joe Biden on two key issues amid multiple national crises.

An NBC News poll released on Monday showed Trump behind Biden by nine points with 50 percent of voters backing the presumptive Democratic nominee and 41 percent backing the president. However, Trump remains ahead of Biden on the economy by a 48-38 margin and on fighting crime 43-39.
During an interview with Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Ruhle expressed her puzzledness from the network's poll despite the current economic recovery from the coronavirus outbreak and the ongoing unrest in cities across the country.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/24/u...p-economy.html
Why Trump’s Approval Ratings on the Economy Remain Durable

Despite the recession, polling data and interviews with voters and political analysts suggest that a confluence of factors is raising the president’s standing on the economy issue.

It is an enduring political question amid a pandemic recession, double-digit unemployment and a recovery that appears to be slowing: Why does President Trump continue to get higher marks on economic issues in polls than his predecessors Barack Obama, George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush enjoyed when they stood for re-election?

You seem to be one of the few people who don't understand this.

I don't have to explain why he can't claim any credit about maintaining law and order, do I?

Uh! Yeah, you do but you can't so let me tell you what Trump will say. "These Democrat Mayors and Governors won't allow me to send in the National Guard to help quell the rioting but in the one place they did let me, the rioting ceased"

He has to make a convincing case that he had the economy heading in the right direction before COVID wrecked it. Then he has to make the case that he has a better chance of fixing it afterward that Biden. That's a tough sell.

As I stated above, not a tough sell to any reasonable person. Now if one hates Trump, there goes being reasonable. Anybody paying attention that could read the numbers, saw a great economy pre-Covid. Why would anybody that didn't already hate Trump and won't give him credit for anything, doubt he could do it again?

If he tries making assertions that fly in the face of plain facts that everyone sees, he will rightly be viewed as an out of control narcissist.

You mean like Biden making assertions that the rioting, burning, looting and beating people up in the streets is Trump's fault? Who the hell is going to believe that other than a Trump hater. The guy that says "let me send in the Guard and I'll end this" is the guy you are going to blame for it continuing? I don't think so but then I'm a reasonable person.

So, Trump does not have any easy row to hoe here. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

No, it won't be easy as you just demonstrated, when facts are completely ignored and twisted into things no reasonable person would assume.

Trump will make the case that he had the economy humming pre-Covid and he can do it again. No reason to believe he can't.

Trump will make the case that Democrats tried to cover-up the violence until it was obvious it was hurting them in the polls and they admitted the violence but blamed it on Trump something no reasonable person will believe.

Trump will make the case that he took steps to stop the virus from China by shutting down travel which Biden objected to and called it xenophobic. Did the same with restricting travel from Europe.

Biden can be seen at a gathering on March 9th with no mask, no social distancing, no acknowledgement that anything other than what was being done was called for. Pelosi can be seen telling people to come on down and celebrate the Chinese New Year with her in March. Dr. Fauci can be quoted as saying in early March that there was no reason for any Americans to change their behavior at this time.

Only un-reasonable people that hate Trump can't and won't acknowledge all these things. They won't acknowledge from the very beginning that Trump was holding press conference with doctors and scientist keeping the American people up to speed with what they thought was the right think to do and now may have been proven to be completely wrong in advising shutting down business wholesale.

Trump will have a hard time selling the truth because lots and lots of people don't want the truth, they want him gone because they don't like his personality. Boo who!

Try being honest and admit that Biden has told lies, hell, it made him drop out of one Presidential race. Biden has thrown in with people who saying looting is reparations and while he speaks out of one side of his mouth that he is not for defunding the police, he has no objection to moving money out of the police department to be used for other purposes. Do you think people are to stupid not to understand that means defunding the police?

Do you think Biden made any converts by saying that if the scientist tell him to shut down the country after he is elected, he will follow their advice? Of course he can't do that but saying that he would tells the people all they need to know about what he would want to do. He says he is not for stopping fracking, he'll just try to pass a law forbidding any further fracking and you think the people in Penn. can't figure out what that means? You think proposing spending an additional 4 trillion on a Green New Deal when we are 25 ( or better ) trillion in debt sounds like a good idea to most Americans who will absolutely be asked to pay for it and not just people making over 400,000. That's a joke that any economist will tell you can't be done. Biden and company will have to tax middle class America to accomplish what Sanders and AOC want to him to.

Biden was one hell of a debater... a decade ago. I honestly don't think he has it in him anymore.

Trump has a lot of issues-- but up until COVID came to his doorstep, he was doing an excellent job with the economy-- and he should have been-- its his wheelhouse. I do think in his efforts to attempt to be reassuring-- he made himself look ill-informed in the beginnings of COVID (will be gone in a couple weeks... a handful of cases, tops--- that shit didn't come from Fauci). But-- that's his personality.. and some of his actions were good attempts at slowing the freight train (travel ban, etc).

I think Harris is going to mop the floor with Pence... but I can't see Biden doing to Trump what he did to Ryan back in 2008.
Biden was one hell of a debater... a decade ago. I honestly don't think he has it in him anymore.

Trump has a lot of issues-- but up until COVID came to his doorstep, he was doing an excellent job with the economy-- and he should have been-- its his wheelhouse. I do think in his efforts to attempt to be reassuring-- he made himself look ill-informed in the beginnings of COVID (will be gone in a couple weeks... a handful of cases, tops--- that shit didn't come from Fauci). But-- that's his personality.. and some of his actions were good attempts at slowing the freight train (travel ban, etc).

I think Harris is going to mop the floor with Pence... but I can't see Biden doing to Trump what he did to Ryan back in 2008. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

actually .. he did.

https://nj1015.com/is-dr-fauci-right...id-19-opinion/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooZdq9qHNg8
Ehh.. that's a big stretch.... He said we needed to take precautions but that he didn't feel it was a major threat at that time. Trump put his hyperbole on it-- because he thought it would be reassuring. And instead-- it gives people soundbites to use against him. Thaaaaat is where Trump fucks up the most. His off the cuff style gives a lot of soundbite action.