PM/Email

Same here IDMT, and they do PM me...all the time. But they always want to holler and complain about site stuff, hardly ever about the fun stuff!!
Same here IDMT, and they do PM me...all the time. But they always want to holler and complain about site stuff, hardly ever about the fun stuff!! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Damn Chica I always say sorry!
IDMT?
Providers should feel free to email or PM someone they have had a session with to comment or say thank you or whatever. That should be the accepted protocol. They should feel free to email or PM clients whom they have seen more than once for sure. I dont think guys need to give permission for that kind of email or PM contact and Providers shouldnt be shy about making contact or looking for permission.
Exactly Whitechocolate!!
IDMT? Originally Posted by TexEngnr
Yes? LOL
Ah. I missed that. Searched every online dictionary I could find.

Feel a little silly.
Personally, I don't mind if a provider that I have seen or I have communicated with contacts me via PM or E-Mail within the past 6 months. If I haven't seen a provider or talked with a provider in over 6 months, I would prefer not to receive unsolicited correspondence. I've never had a problem with this site. The only problem I have had in the past is with E.com Apparently if you even view a provider's profile, she is notified of it. I've been contacted by E.com providers with whom I haven't sent any type of message. She only knew that I viewed her profile. I don't like those providers that contact me based solely on my viewing their profile.
Same here IDMT, and they do PM me...all the time. But they always want to holler and complain about site stuff, hardly ever about the fun stuff!! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Damn Chica I always say sorry! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That's exactly what I was thinking!
I used to get emails and PM's complaining about site stuff too. Not so much any more.

I do listen to hardship cases though.
Personally, I don't mind if a provider that I have seen or I have communicated with contacts me via PM or E-Mail within the past 6 months. If I haven't seen a provider or talked with a provider in over 6 months, I would prefer not to receive unsolicited correspondence. I've never had a problem with this site. The only problem I have had in the past is with E.com Apparently if you even view a provider's profile, she is notified of it. I've been contacted by E.com providers with whom I haven't sent any type of message. She only knew that I viewed her profile. I don't like those providers that contact me based solely on my viewing their profile. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

I agree Cpal. Ecom was bad about getting getting unsolicited messages. Some I'm sure were harmless and a few were down right scams.