Is Mystic Really A Well Known Dem?

A/(Z3rRtY-=7CIBHKringSuXXXSoeb11pppppwaz cok Originally Posted by themystic
I was able to decode that, and it had his current nursing home address.

Under the forums rules, even though I now know where the zodiac lives, I cannot disclose the information.
I was able to decode that, and it had his current nursing home address.

Under the forums rules, even though I now know where the zodiac lives, I cannot disclose the information. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Thanks Fred. My work hasn't been completed
Thanks Fred. My work hasn't been completed Originally Posted by themystic
No problem. I know that man is the most dangerous animal of them all and that when you kill someone in California the odds are 3-1 it is a liberal - so it is likely you are committing public service homicides.
Just another cat pissing in the flower bed. Yawn... Originally Posted by R.M.
Damn! I've seen them squat on the grass*, but not the flowers!

*But like the focus of your musing, they eat the grass they piss in.

And I predict there is going to be a lot of pissing in their grass the next 2 years.
  • Tiny
  • 03-29-2019, 04:41 PM
He's Al Franken. Mystic's post count started to go way up about the time he was forced out of the Senate by the Me Too movement.
Don't forget that al gwhore invented the internet! lol

^ That was for wtf..

My assessment: The typical subterranean homo lefty giving head for $10 at the local truck stop.
My assessment: The typical subterranean homo lefty giving head for $10 at the local truck stop. Originally Posted by Muscleup
I love your Avatar with your wife and her boyfriend. They work at the same truck stop as your mom does. Nice people. Ive met them multiple times. I try to give them a few dollars each time I see them. My church ministers there
I love your Avatar with your wife and her boyfriend. They work at the same truck stop as your mom does. Nice people. Ive met them multiple times. I try to give them a few dollars each time I see them. My church ministers there Originally Posted by themystic

I love your Avatar with your wife and her boyfriend. They work at the same truck stop as your mom does. Nice people. Ive met them multiple times. I try to give them a few dollars each time I see them. My church ministers there Originally Posted by themystic
Nope, that's your granddaughter and her pimp.

She attracts a much higher "donation" than you do at the truck stops and road side toilets.

She's actually pretty good. Her pimp has knocked out a few more teeth. Much smoother BJ. Heck, I tipped her an extra $5.
tm is really Mark david Chapman! Rumor has it hes been fucking yoko ono for years now!
Nope, that's your granddaughter and her pimp.

She attracts a much higher "donation" than you do at the truck stops and road side toilets.

She's actually pretty good. Her pimp has knocked out a few more teeth. Much smoother BJ. Heck, I tipped her an extra $5. Originally Posted by Muscleup
That's really nice of you to use her in your avatar. Says more about you than it does her. You seem to have an obsession with black men and white women. Did something happen to you? Its going to be ok MU. When your at Lustys pajama party next week talk with him about it. Better yet The Lama has joined Lustys group. He is a spiritual advisor. Bless you Child. Amen
The Buzz on the streets....well, I'm not sayin' the mystic is "this guy" but.....

...the evidence is beginning to stack up, right.

Good luck in your lawsuit vs the Chi Town police dept, Juss....errrrr, mystic.
There are lots of 0beymemes just like themystic.
The Buzz on the streets....well, I'm not sayin' the mystic is "this guy" but.....

...the evidence is beginning to stack up, right.

Good luck in your lawsuit vs the Chi Town police dept, Juss....errrrr, mystic. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Thanks CB. Chicago MAGA people will pay. I don't think Trump will complete his term / terms. Hate always loses. Look at your hero's like Hitler