Vlad is Mad:

Unlike you I’ve actually fought for this country. All you’ve done is say ignorant crazy shit. No comparison between you and I.
... And NOW you're fighting for Sleepy Joe!

No comparison between YOU and Bambino?
Too Right! ... You're correct about that.

... And the poll numbers PROVE it! ...

### Salty
Unlike you I’ve actually fought for this country.... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Thank you for your service. Much appreciated.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

... And NOW you're fighting for Sleepy Joe!

No comparison between YOU and Bambino?
Too Right! ... You're correct about that.

... And the poll numbers PROVE it! ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Jesus man. I knew you Yinzers
were close to each other
butt not THAT close

HAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAH
ABAHABZH
I was surprise to see footage of Russian convoy attacked by armed drone and who supplied those drones.

https://breakingdefense.com/2022/02/...sian-military/

Ukraine’s Turkish-made drones face off against advanced Russian military

As the unprovoked Russian invasion of Ukraine continues to unfold, the Ukrainian military has flown a Turkish-made drone that has garnered attention in recent years for its tank-killing capabilities.
The Ukrainian Armed Forces Facebook page announced that its troops launched Turkish-made TB2 Bayraktars, a medium-sized tactical unmanned aerial vehicle that can carry anti-tank missiles, as the Russian military invaded in the early hours Thursday morning.
According to the Baykar website, the TB2 UAV can fly up to 138 miles per hour and can carry four smart munitions, or up to 330 pounds. It can also carry an ISR payload. The drone is about 39 feet long with a wingspan of 21 feet with an operational altitude is 18,000 feet. It has also notably seen real-world action, providing a sense of what its capabilities and drawbacks are on the battlefield.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

The armenian army was destroyed by the turkish drones. It was a game changer.
"Vlad is Mad:"

I'm think he may not be, because that is NOT what military madness looks like. The below article represents madness with a military.

As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers on Gender Identity

Mandatory military training program pushes soldiers to undergo gender reassignment surgery

While Russia wages a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, the U.S. Army is putting its soldiers through training on gender pronouns and coaching officers on when to offer soldiers gender transition surgery, according to an official military presentation on the subject obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The mandatory presentation, "Policy on the Military Service of Transgender Persons and Persons with Gender Dysphoria," was given to officers earlier this month along with instructions for them to train their subordinates on the material. Portions of the presentation were provided to the Free Beacon by a whistleblower who was ordered to undergo the training as a high-ranking officer in the Army Special Forces.

An Army spokesman confirmed to the Free Beacon that the slides in question are part of "mandatory training" and come from an official program "used to train Army personnel on the recent changes to the DoD and Army transgender service policy." All Army personnel, from soldiers to commanders and supervisors, are required to participate in the training by Sept. 30, 2022, according to the spokesman.

The transgender presentation follows on a June 2021 announcement by the Army altering its policies so that transgender soldiers can openly serve. The shift in policy is part of a larger push by the Biden administration to make the military more welcoming to transgender people. These efforts have prompted pushback from Republicans in Congress and some within the military who view the policy changes as an effort to promote "woke" propaganda within the service. As Russia's invasion of Ukraine threatens to spark a larger conflict, military experts and insiders say they are concerned America's fighting force is prioritizing woke culture over protecting the American people.

"The Army allows transgender soldiers to serve openly," states the presentation, which is tailored for Army commanders and leaders. "An otherwise qualified soldier shall not be involuntarily separated, discharged, or denied reenlistment or continuation of service on the basis of gender identity."...

That is truly madness...
"Is Vlad Mad:"

I think it depends on what one consider sane.

Anyone else recall when F Joe Biden gave Putin a list of 16 Red Lines about our cyber based infrastructure?

35 sec vid. See for yourself
Joe Biden Gave Putin a List of the 16 Entities That Would Cripple the US if Hit by Cyberattacks

Here Vlad. This is the list of the top 16 items of our most critical infrastructure. Please don't attack them. Real man of genius.

That is not what a sane person does
"Vlad is Mad:"

I'm think he may not be, because that is NOT what military madness looks like. The below article represents madness with a military.

As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers on Gender Identity

Mandatory military training program pushes soldiers to undergo gender reassignment surgery

While Russia wages a full-scale invasion of Ukraine, the U.S. Army is putting its soldiers through training on gender pronouns and coaching officers on when to offer soldiers gender transition surgery, according to an official military presentation on the subject obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The mandatory presentation, "Policy on the Military Service of Transgender Persons and Persons with Gender Dysphoria," was given to officers earlier this month along with instructions for them to train their subordinates on the material. Portions of the presentation were provided to the Free Beacon by a whistleblower who was ordered to undergo the training as a high-ranking officer in the Army Special Forces.

An Army spokesman confirmed to the Free Beacon that the slides in question are part of "mandatory training" and come from an official program "used to train Army personnel on the recent changes to the DoD and Army transgender service policy." All Army personnel, from soldiers to commanders and supervisors, are required to participate in the training by Sept. 30, 2022, according to the spokesman.

The transgender presentation follows on a June 2021 announcement by the Army altering its policies so that transgender soldiers can openly serve. The shift in policy is part of a larger push by the Biden administration to make the military more welcoming to transgender people. These efforts have prompted pushback from Republicans in Congress and some within the military who view the policy changes as an effort to promote "woke" propaganda within the service. As Russia's invasion of Ukraine threatens to spark a larger conflict, military experts and insiders say they are concerned America's fighting force is prioritizing woke culture over protecting the American people.

"The Army allows transgender soldiers to serve openly," states the presentation, which is tailored for Army commanders and leaders. "An otherwise qualified soldier shall not be involuntarily separated, discharged, or denied reenlistment or continuation of service on the basis of gender identity."...

That is truly madness... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

It is more than likely that both Xi and Putin used this in their calculations of America's weakness. While China is altering the DNA of soldiers to make them better war fighters, we are more concerned about "maternity flight suits" and dropping restrictions on hair styles for our female non-combatants and putting people with obvious mental illness, in important military positions.
This thread should be renamed as Vlad the Mad.