Yahoo IM

Black. Classically hot.
I have lot's of black ones. What do you think about black w/white polka dots?
Turn your sound back on so I can log in, then out, then back in, and...
Anyone for commando? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yes, I am totally for commando. I prefer it in winter b/c I actually enjoy the cool air hitting my kitty when I'm in a dress. LOL. I often have hobbyists ask if they can take my panties with them when they go. Unfortunately, I love to wear dresses, so I often don't have any to give!

I like a man in boxer briefs, but don't discriminate against tighty whities. Boxers are ok too, provided they don't look like they've seen better days. I've never had a problem getting any man out of his underoos, no matter what kind he wore. HA!
Turn your sound back on so I can log in, then out, then back in, and... Originally Posted by Luckyl
Antagonist, lol
I have lot's of black ones. What do you think about black w/white polka dots? Originally Posted by anova444
I like, the contrast sounds nice . . .
Yes, I am totally for commando. I prefer it in winter b/c I actually enjoy the cool air hitting my kitty when I'm in a dress. LOL. Originally Posted by Nina Rae
That's a brave kitty, taking the winter air . . .
Okay, I'll put them on now. I need to change my undies after reading and posting any way. Wearing my denim skirt and a wife beater.

I agree with the cool breeze up your skirt w/bare kitty, especially when you're turned on and a little wet.
By all means . . .
What are you doing lurking Mr. Sausage? Are you a sausage gangster?