BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent post up! 2016 edition...

moco arrianna is back and is doing car dates for 60
Anybody know this one?

girllover21428 F
45 for 15 mins 65 for 30 mins and 90 for a hr no bareback period incalls only ready now

Also this one quoted me $60 for BnG
buttercup012345
Buttercup used to be cool as fuck, I haven't seen her in a while and I'm thinking ymmv
  • Ownin
  • 05-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Potential lead... I was talking to this girl I met in the chat rooms http://www.mocospace.com/wk/profile-...?user=79485851 ... She is catholic for $.5 and was willing to go Greek for $.7 for half hour... I was hesitant to pull the trigger, 1) because she seems pretty attractive to be true and 2) just spent $$ yesterday for a Vanessa at Blue Spa so I wanted something on the cheaper side... Just as I decided to go for it, she left... Just a heads up
  • PBnJ
  • 05-12-2016, 01:14 AM
I just BB her yesterday. Didn't ask about anal but good to know. I paid 140 for 45 min and came twice. She does have pimp though.
post her name as i cant open these links from the work place.
  • Ownin
  • 05-12-2016, 01:48 PM
post her name as i cant open these links from the work place. Originally Posted by bigtonydallas
Her handle is angel.m-1994
The name under her pic is Cloe 24yr old from Garland
I just BB her yesterday. Didn't ask about anal but good to know. I paid 140 for 45 min and came twice. She does have pimp though. Originally Posted by PBnJ
Any contact info on this one? Is she in garland?
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2016, 03:36 PM
post her name as i cant open these links from the work place. Originally Posted by bigtonydallas
Post links with names to identify the leads

Any contact info on this one? Is she in garland? Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
She is in Garland. Jupiter area I believe.

She is in Garland. Jupiter area I believe.

Originally Posted by Aggie98
I don't do Moco...does this hoe have a number anyone would like to share??
Originally Posted by Smokin
She must be a Jehovahs Witness.
Originally Posted by Smokin
PM me her number I don't have moco