OH HELL NAW!

lol.. well I guess it's time for us to let go.. Let the madness ooze and spread across the lines like the black plague. Damn, that thread had the best start to it. I mean fucking classic.

Ava, you're a legend in your own right.
I thought you meant...Angelina "the head" as in the puppet.
Thanks god its over. I freaking spend a few hours every week on that thread.
alright........chill out and be nice.........stop with all the direct name calling.
Mr. Ike....so wassup with the slap ya' momma?

AND IF IT IS over, PLEASE LET SOMEONE END IT RIGHT.
alright........chill out and be nice.........stop with all the direct name calling. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
ahhh... just when it is about to get better....
Mr. Ike....so wassup with the slap ya' momma? Originally Posted by notanewbie
My guess is that they were getting calls from their host saying a crash was imminent unless one thread in particular was shut the fuck down...
[quote=luxury daphne;590794]lol.. well I guess it's time for us to let go..

I totally disagree. No one up until yesterday brought any drama or petty bs onto that thread. And no one behaved badly towards anyone on it either. That was like the corner bar where you stop on your way home for a beer and a conversation...............AD ain't got it like that, I'm sorry. I sincerely doubt it.That threads been going strong through way more silliness than her/Sofia/MM issues. Look at the OP. She could'nt even shut it down and she was outragous..............

I hope I'm right about it just being a joke. Thats where I "came out" and starting really participating and socializing.............
My guess is that they were getting calls from their host saying a crash was imminent unless one thread in particular was shut the fuck down... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
lol.. ender you're a nut

you must not have seen some of the funnier shit in that thread.. OMG. I've nearly died laughing in there. Everywhere else on the board was so don't do this, don't do that.. that place was like Cancun for the heathens here. Lets see if angelina's threads are going to entertain you. You know her and sofia are GENUISES! And you know the other's girls threADS well are, easily hijackable and dismantled.

Never mind, we're fucked already....
RTM buttom works....Thanks for the PM's....Enjoy the points
I don't thinck so, Mami....... it may be a joke on Boardman. He threatened to be a mod and now they're like Well its closed, dude "Mod Up"

NAN: Is that banana pic really banned OR are you gettin' me Once again? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Maybe the check bounced on that new Slap your mama server.

I told them not to take me seriously. I was serious.
They know I know that they don't want me as a mod.

I'm disappointed that there was no explanation. Kind of like when I was a kid and got popped on the butt. I would be like "What, I didn't do anything." The old man would say "Oh, I'm sure you did something to deserve it, I just didn't catch you".

Ok so maybe the list of infractions were waaaayyyyyy too many to list but whoever closed it should man up to it.
RTM buttom works....Thanks for the PM's....Enjoy the points Originally Posted by angelinadream
I don't have to hide behind PM or Mods, that's the difference between real chicks, and fake ones. No points here, but if I did get some, it'd be for a worthy case- ragging on your ass. But you play checkers, not chess, so not worth my time or keystrokes. So don't flatter yourself sofia, see ya on the Y.

No, it was Angelina's bitch ass. Thanks whore. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
WHAT!!! PLEASE BREAK THAT DOWN FOR ME!!!! HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN???????????????????????? ????????????????????
Daphne: That's a real cool book she's reading...
Whew! There is a God. The slap yo mama thread is still there. I just got back from a day of my low IQ shining all over U of H and I really needed the slap yo mama thread to make me feel better about myself.

Thank you Mods!!!!