This is going to make Katrina look like a well organized marching unit.

Don't be confused, it's not worth it. Take a look at this video clip. I found it rather interesting and familiar. Now I am not going to say Ebola isn't a Health threat, but I am beginning to think more and more it's being presented to us with more than a health concern in mind.

Jim

http://youtu.be/OIanqdFYJAM Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That guy is a nut.
Sure there is a possibility of this being overplayed for nefarious reasons but I don't buy that video.
That guy is a nut.
Sure there is a possibility of this being overplayed for nefarious reasons but I don't buy that video. Originally Posted by boardman
Iam sure Ebola cases have been confirmed in Africa, but I have strong doubts on the cases they claim here in the states. Even someone with a real serious case of the Flu isn't going to step out of an ambulance on their own power. Not so much because they can't it's just not procedure. That's one thing that sparked my suspicion.

Jim
I guess when the Texans kick the Cowgirls' asses, it'll be Ebola's fault. And Obama's.
I seem to recall that Obama sent money/folks to combat this and was made fun of by the JD types for not concentrating on ISIS.
Maybe Obama can do to Ebola what Reagan did with AIDS. Originally Posted by WTF
Obama shouldn't send US troops to west Africa to combat Obola. That's what WHO and the UN is for. If they need US troops to protect the doctors OK. My understanding is the native w. African soldiers don't have a problem shooting their dying fellow citizens.

If only old white racist men catch it , you might be on to something! Originally Posted by WTF
So you'll be in Dallas this weekend? Be sure to not to bring the orange hazmat suit.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2014, 10:21 PM

So you'll be in Dallas this weekend? Be sure to not to bring the orange hazmat suit. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm laying the three and got a pile of chingchang on the Cowboys thumping JJ.

Obama shouldn't send US troops to west Africa to combat Obola. That's what WHO and the UN is for. If they need US troops to protect the doctors OK. My understanding is the native w. African soldiers don't have a problem shooting their dying fellow citizens.

So you'll be in Dallas this weekend? Be sure to not to bring the orange hazmat suit. Originally Posted by gnadfly

What is the oath? I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

This is the only thing they can hang their hat on and it is questionable whether or not it is a lawful order. Does it have anything to do with the defense of the United States? I don't think so.