Gang Bang vs Orgy

Super Hot thread! Im game for both! I agree with Dallas it would become expensive for a true orgy in the hobby world. & yes Coochiemuncher I believe each guy would need to pay for both ladies but with a special rate or so like a double. I would suggest a mini orgy as well 4-5 participants for 2-3hrs that way everyone has a great time, get a few wet eruptions & do not break the bank!
I really don't think a hobby orgy would be that expensive. I think coordinating it would be much more of a hassle than actually affording it. Consider this for argument's sake. Here's the scenario: 3 guys and 3 providers for 2 hours. For simplistic sake, let's say each girl will do it for $500 or a total of $1,500 It would cost each guy the same $500. Think about it. Most guys would pay $500 for 2 hours time with a single provider. You just multiple the number of providers and then divide the rate by the number of clients. Really simple math. The hard part is getting this to happen now that you have 6 schedules involved. Another local guy suggested that we actually try this with 2 providers. We still might try, but I think it is not that expensive.