Trump just stomped a mud hole in the Dems heart!

More weak bullshit from Twitler.

Let's see if ANY of his new promises come true.

We're accustomed to his LIES!

You fellas are soooo desperate for him not to suck, so more hollow promises are prolly OK with you.

Not with me, and MOST of America.

It takes more than a TelePrompTer speech to make things better.

It'll take regime change.

But you bitches can celebrate that he didn't use the N word in a speech. At least that's a thing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The "N" word, I knew there was something missing. Maybe he will start using it once the FEMA Camps open up, lol.

Jim
Those tv close ups this evening of Pelosi....she was looking good, huh? Ya know, she looked a little baffled at times...like the word "scapegoat" was still ringing in her ears...or maybe it was that shrill Doritos screaming goat...I dunno...

The President just crushed this one outa the park tonight...highlighted with the huge ovation for Owens' widow and the emotions she and the rest of the nation shared together. Clearly a grand slam of an evening.

On the other hand....barely 48 hours earlier, Hollywood's biggest night of the year fell flat on its face at the end with an embarrassment for the ages. Perhaps its not karma at work...but there's irony just the same. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Petty, petty Pelosi looked confused, like maybe she was expecting W to be the speaker!!???
Petty, petty Pelosi looked confused, .... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Right out of the Wax Museum.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
the Hale-Bopp comet must be coming near again
the pettiness of the dims was on full display

I have no idea what joe manchin is doing over there, he's a whale out of water among all those guppies
It takes more than a TelePrompTer speech to make things better. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why?

It worked great for the past eight years.
They are all big government spenders now it seems Yssup.

We will see how long that plays out. Originally Posted by WTF

Trumps budget will be announced in a couple of weeks and you will eat those words, 0zombie...
Yeah, SLOBBRIN. His so-called "budget" is another sham.

I don't NPR has enough in its budget to cover a trillion dollars worth of "shovel ready" jobs and a YUGE ramp up in military spending.

Maybe a Twitler just plans to stiff everybody and let them sue him for unpaid work.

He's proven that as a strategy in the past.

SLOBBRIN, he's gonna gut your favorite mental health programs, too. And Judge Wapner just died. WTF are you gonna do, Rain Man?
Those tv close ups this evening of Pelosi....she was looking good, huh? Ya know, she looked a little baffled at times...like the word "scapegoat" was still ringing in her ears...or maybe it was that shrill Doritos screaming goat...I dunno...

The President just crushed this one outa the park tonight...highlighted with the huge ovation for Owens' widow and the emotions she and the rest of the nation shared together. Clearly a grand slam of an evening.

On the other hand....barely 48 hours earlier, Hollywood's biggest night of the year fell flat on its face at the end with an embarrassment for the ages. Perhaps its not karma at work...but there's irony just the same. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
So let's see... According to your post, the nation boils down to the Oscars vs. Twitler.

According to you, one was an "embarrassment for the ages."

I agree, but it damned sure wasn't the movie show!

Thanks for keeping things in perspective.

We are, after all, a society ruled by fame!

• WTF
  • 03-01-2017, 07:53 AM

Nearly 7-in-10 who watched said the President's proposed policies would move the country in the right direction and almost two-thirds said the president has the right priorities for the country. Overall, about 7-in-10 said the speech made them feel more optimistic about the direction of the country."[/I]

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/28/politi...oll/index.html Originally Posted by lustylad
So you're saying 7 in 10 think you need to repeal Obamacare and replace it with the Affordable Care Act

7 in 10 think we need to give women child care help.

7 in 10 think we should stop racism. ...hmmm to bad you aren't part of the 7!
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Trumps budget will be announced in a couple of weeks and you will eat those words, 0zombie... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Right after you suck my dick you limp wristed flip flopper.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2017, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Where was Owens father?

Bunch of chickenhawks cheering on a grieving wife.
Better speech than the ****** ever gave.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Staff edit....SMI
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Better speech than the ******** ever gave. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Well now we know who is desecrating the Jewish Graves
So let's see... According to your post, the nation boils down to the Oscars vs. Twitler.

According to you, one was an "embarrassment for the ages."

I agree, but it damned sure wasn't the movie show!

Thanks for keeping things in perspective.

We are, after all, a society ruled by fame!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Go soak your head in the toilet, Rider. You know what the Oscar commentary was about, you fuckin' twit.

Other than that....per your "spelling post and mine"....fuq kew